Chapter 8: Hello Paris!

Hey, hey, hey! I have a brand new cover which is sooo beautiful!! And you will see her cover sunday, which I cant put it on on mobile. Wattpad on the internet wont let me. Unless, one of you amazing people will tell me? Especially you, @HazzaStylinson !!! Dedicated to @JeremaeJensen for the MOST AMAZING COVER <3

I LOVE U ALL FOR REACHING OVER 600!! 

♥ 

Keep it up ツ

Btw, exuse my errors because im on my phone :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nialls P.O.V 

I kissed Skye gently. I'm very very happy that I have my princess back.. I hope we don't split up..ever again! Demi, I swear if I could without looking bad, tell the whole world that she cuts herself just to get attention.

"Something wrong, babe?" I heard Skye's angel californian/country accent ask me.

"Actually, there is." I replied, grinning. "Your to beautiful for me." I rubbed my thumb against her jawline. She blushed madly. I laugh, the laugh she thought was sexy. Which was my regular laugh, so I had no problem trying to pull off the laugh.

"Shut up. Your to Irish sexy for me." She poked me in the tummy. Whatever, none of my girlfriends have never been as amazing as her. I tickled her side, making her giggle like a hyena. I busted out laughing, it was so hilarious hearing her laugh like a hyena.

For revenge, she tickled my armpits. I have to admit, she is a pretty good tickler..not good.

"Thought you could get away with tickling me, didn't you?" She smirked, while I was still laughing my arse off.

"Maybe...but I thought I could try to get a kiss from a girl named Skylar May?" I questioned, raising a eyebrow.

"That girl is lucky to get a kiss from Niall Horan.." She leaned in, but, as usual, Liam seperated us.

"Seriously?" Me and Skye said in unison.

"There is a Niam, ya know?" He glared at Skye. I laughed, I really need to get Kendall and him together, but she is currently liking Zayn. Zayn would kill me, if he was Edward Cullen, and read minds.

"Naw, who is Niam?" She said, sarcastically. "Your girlllfriendd?" She cooed. I laughed, whilst Liam shot a glare at her. She giggled, but this time it sounded like her usual giggle. Not some wild hyena.

I decided to speak up. "Ya know, you don't have to hide your feelings from Kendall and us. Its kind of obvious you like her.." I smirked.

"I do not."

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Boys, stop it..." Skye said, shutting us up. "Therefore, I agree with Niall."

"Just because your his girlfriend, doesn't mean you have to agree with him!" Liam complained like a whiny butt.

"So, tell me about your jealously faces you make around Kendall and Zayn?" She crossed her arms like a detective, smirking.

"FineILikeHer." He said quickly. Me and Skye were very good listeners, so Liam failed at trying to make us misunderstand.

"You what!?" We yelled. This was going to be bad for Ziam. Very bad.

"Time to get off!" Liam yelled in Skyes ear. I knew he did, because she tensed, and well, he yelled, sitting beside her.

I got up, and held my hand out for Skye to take it. She took it, and stood up quickly.