10

"You were one of those classic onesTraveling around this sun

Traveling around this sun.
You were one of those classic ones
I wish she knew you.
You were one of those classic ones
Now everybody knows
You were one of those classic ones, yeah."

Freddy watched the blonde in amusement as she mouthed every single word to the song and danced along to the music. They both had a earbud in causing them to have to stand close to one another as they walked down the hallway at school.

Riley grabbed onto his arm and shook it slightly as she mouthed the words with her eyes closed. Freddy smiled even more, feeling his heart beat faster at the sight of the girl. She had only been here for a few weeks, but she was already both his best friend and he found his crush on her growing more and more everyday.

"Alright
You're a legend in my own mind
My middle name
My goodbye."

Billy walked up to the two and glanced over at his sister before he rolled his eyes slightly as he smiled. "Twenty One Pilots?" Billy asked.

"You know it," Riley said as she grinned. "Freddy here was just telling me how he has never listened to their music, so, as his new best friend, I have taken on the challenge of showing him anything and everything that there is to know about the best band in the world."

Billy raised an eyebrow and looked over at Freddy. He knew for a fact that Freddy had listened to Twenty One Pilots before so he smirked slightly at the boy, knowing that this was all just so he could spend more time with Riley.

Freddy avoided his gaze and Billy chuckled silently. The song came to an end and Riley sighed before taking the earbud out.

"Sadly, the great song that is Legend is over. After class, we can listen to Smithereens!" She exclaimed. Freddy just nodded and smiled at the girl, happy to see her so excited and joyful about a band.

"Have you seen the one where he throws the football into space?"

"So dope."

The trio looked over to see a few kids huddled around a girl's phone watching one of the many videos of Billy as his superhero alter ego. Riley smiled and nudged her brother who was trying to suppress his grin.

"You know, you guys got to be wondering who films those, right?" Freddy asked. "I mean that's bravery in of of itself." The kids glanced up at Freddy before looking back down at the phone making the boy frown.

"I mean, is it though?" Billy asked as they walked away. "Yeah. I'd actually argue maybe even more brave," Freddy said while Riley chuckled. "Holding a camera?" Billy asked.