Chapter: 11

I was getting ready for my date with Kevin. yeah, he is an idiot and little childish and he loves to annoy me but there is a quality that he has, he knows how to make me smile.

I have understood one thing very clearly that all people are not same so you can't treat everyone rudely or judge them because of your bad past or bad experiences in your life and the guy who made me understand is none other than Kevin.

Still, you should not trust everyone or we can say blind trust. I have learned my lesson of trusting people blindly but one thing that I have never lose is hope.

"Oh my goodness where is my little sis, is planning to go," Jake asked.

"I am going out so please leave me alone so that I can continue with my makeup" I requested.

"If you put one more layer of makeup then you will definitely look like a vampire and that poor guy with whom you are going out will leave you by thinking you are planning to make him your dinner."

"Jake, please stop spoiling my mood you are calling me a vampire and what about you, smashed potato. Your face is so broad as if someone had smacked hammer on your face", I backfire him.

"Okay, we will continue it, later I gotta go otherwise I will be late," I said.

"Alice listen" now what Jake, I asked in a very annoying tone.

"Just be careful," he said, I smiled and nodded.

"Wow, you are looking so beautiful" Kevin compliment.

"Thanks, and you are looking handsome" I said.

"Baby I was born handsome," he said by making me roll my eyes this guy is so self-obsessed. I am wearing a black lace dress which reaches above my knees.

We reached the restaurant, we were just about to sit when a waiter accidentally dropped juice on me."I am really sorry mam" he apologised.

"It's okay I will go and clean it" I said. "Wait Alice" try to come fast, Kevin said while kissing on my cheek.

I went to the washroom and started cleaning my dress. I was done with cleaning the dress. I took my way to head back to Kevin, I felt a strong grip on my waist.

"Baby why are in such a hurry" Roger, I said in a panic voice.

"Yeah, baby I am glad you didn't forget me. I am such an idiot, of course, you remember me. after all, you are mine we are meant for each other." I tried to push him but his grip was too strong.

"Oh baby, don't stress your little body if you will waste all your energy here, then how will you be able to receive your punishment."

"Punishment what are you talking about what I di......." he didn't let me complete, as he tied a cloth on my mouth and then blindfolded me.

I was lifted on the shoulder I tried to protest I throw punches on his shoulder but it was useless.

I heard the starting sound of the car but I was so helpless I cannot see where is he taking me. he can do anything with me, he is a beast.

I heard the sound of the car engine stopped he reached his destination. I was again pulled on the shoulder by him.

"Okay, baby I am going to untie you but you will not make any sound you will stay quiet like a good girl. If you try to play smart or disobey me I will increase your punishment my love", he threatens me, I nodded my head.

As he said he untie me but not fully, my hands were still tied. as I open my eyes I saw the surrounding around me I am in a basement. there was a chair in front of me in which the beast was sitting.

"Hey love, I am sorry for spoiling your date but you can't blame me for it you are mine, you belong with me and no one can take you away from me" he bark.

So let's see what mistake did you my love made that you are going to be punished. Mistake number one, going on a date with that bastard.

Mistake no. 2 wearing this type of slutty dress and showing your body to other boys like a wore.

Mistake no.3 you let than bastard touch you not only touch even kiss you.

"No, you can't do this you can't punish me" I said in a weak voice. "Oh baby watch me" he took a knife, I panicked when I saw him taking the knife towards me.

He took the knife and stabbed it in my skin, he was stabbed it dipper and dipper and what I was doing I was screaming crying what else can I do.

"Stop please stop" I beg, ''Oh baby it is almost done it's just the letter R for Roger it will remind you that you are mine and no boy will try to come near you or lay a finger on you."

"Hey, baby stop crying I tried to be good with you but you were acting like a bad girl and you know bad girl gets punish," he said.

"You are sick Roger, do you think by hurting me you can stop me living my life or I will cut contact from Kevin, no I will not stop talking to me, I will hug him, kiss him. you know why because I like me he is not a beast like you."

"Beast huh, baby now I will show you what a real beast is", by this he stabs another knife this time in my thigh he didn't pull it he was stabbing it dip dipper and dipper.

The knife was not enough to punish me he took off his belt and beat me "how dare you to say you like him that you will touch him. I will not let you be his or anyone else" he didn't stop he was beating me and treating me like shit.

My blood was surrounded all over on the floor. I will not let this beast to win so I tried to untie. after trying I finally succeed my hand were free from the rope.

When he came with a knife towards me I let him bend and then I kicked him where the sun will not rise.

He was screaming in pain. I took the opportunity to run but not without a stabbed knife on his shoulder. I was weak but I still kick him by using all my force. I ran from the basement by locking him inside.

I heard him shouting my name but I didn't care I run and run, as far I can.

Hey guys, so this is just a little devil face of Roger. how dangerous, he can be for that you have to wait for the next chapter 💝

Do vote and comment🗯