Chapter: 6

It has been one week I have been discharged from the hospital. 

I haven't gone to college this whole week neither my family forced me.
In fact, it hurts me so much, to see them so helpless.

I can see from their faces the most hat they need answers but they don't want to pressurise me and wanted to give me time.

Time is the best healer to heal your wound. It takes time for wounds to faded in scars but what can time do if your wounds are fresh.

Wounds don't heal the way you want them to heal, especially the wounds which makes you feel, what the hell did I do wrong to someone that I am suffering. That's what I am feeling when that bastard is making my life miserable.

Today is my fresher's in college, I really don't want to go especially when I am so helpless and weak but some people are so sugar-coated outside but inside they are evil.

That's what Betty is, she came to my house and act like a sweet girl, that how worried she was and thank God I am fine and God will punish the person who is bothering me and the reason behind my panic attack. She convinced my mom to send me for the fresher's party.

Well, I agree to her God will definitely punish Roger as well as her. as she is equally responsible as Roger. she was supporting him at each step, she was the one to give my number and address.

Marcus has told me everything about them and it was her plan to record the video and spread rumours.

I think Marcus is the only person left to whom I  can call a friend but I cannot fully trust him.

Betty has broken my trust and hurt me so much, that it's hard for me to trust anyone easily.

The funniest thing is she supported him because he is her best friend so she has the licence to make someone puppet by playing with that person life.  In order to approve her friendship towards her dear friend.

I pull my hair in a ponytail, I am not in a mood to wear any fancy dress for this stupid fresher's. so, I am wearing a simple top and black jeans. I parked my car, Jake was insisting to drop me but I convinced him that I can drive.

I reached the college auditorium where the party is held. ''Hey, Alice you came,  I thought you won't be coming" Jane said my showing her fake concern.

"Hello to you too Jane...'' she didn't let me complete, "Sorry this is for you," she said my offering me a glass of juice, "Jane no  thanks I  am fine I don't want to drink", ''Oh come on Alice it's just a juice."

I was Just about to take a sip of the juice when suddenly Marcus took the glass away from me. he grabbed Jane hand and took her towards the corridor. I followed them and stood behind them so that I can hear them.

''What the hell do you think of yourself Jane you spiked Alice drink are you out of your mind" Marcus yelled, on Jane and I stood there like an idiot, how stupid I was to believe her.

''Yes, I am not in my sense I lost my senses the moment I fall in love with Roger but this girl came in between us he wants her. I love him since high school but he rejected me because of her. he challenged me to prove my love by sacrificing my love and helping him for making her fall for him", she said in so much hatred.

''It's enough, I will kill that assh*le he can't play with everyone life, not any more" Marcus said, and stormed towards the party he grabs Roger by his collar and throw punches on his face, Roger's nose started bleeding.

"Alice let's go," Marcus said I weakly nodded as we were going Roger's voice stopped us. "Alice baby you are the only mine you can't run from me, in the end, you will come back to me.'' I turned my face and start going with Marcus.

I breakdown in the corridor I couldn't stop my tears ''Shh Alice don't cry I am with you. I will protect you don't cry because of that beast don't let him win by torturing yourself" Marcus said while hugging me. why this is happing with me. why everyone is trying to hurt me, what have I done?

Poor Alice 😢

Hey guys hope you like the chapter do vote and comment💓