Chapter: 2

Alice POV :

It has been about 2 weeks since I began to go to college, to be honest college is great than I expected.

Talking about friends Betty is the great friend within 2 weeks we both have become best friends. I feel like she is my lost sister or a sister which I have got from another mother.

I am kidding but seriously we both have so many similarities even our birthdays is the day after another. My birthday is on 18 November and her's is on 19 November and about other friends Marcus is a great guy but for Jane and Roger, I can't say the same.

I mean I feel like Jane doesn't like me and for Roger, he didn't try to interact with me neither did I but being in the same friend's circle. I have to see him. I don't know I just feel like negative vibes coming from him.

You must be thinking what rubbish I am saying but seriously sometimes our mind stops us from doing anything stupid and we just stay away from danger I get these feelings whenever I see Roger.

I know I am talking really deep but I think I have got these instincts from my genes, being a soldier daughter, I am a good observer and attentive.

"Alice lecture will be starting in 5 minutes we will be late let's go," Betty said. "Yeah, wait let me put my phone on silent."

We went into the class and sat on our usual place, Betty and me whereas Jane and Marcus together and Mr. weird [Roger] alone.

After the lecture, I stood up from my chair but Betty pulled me back to my seat.

"What are you doing Betty the lecture is over I have to go home now, otherwise I will be late," I said.

"That's what I am saying Alice, all the lectures are over now so, let's do something fun and for being late it's only about one day your mom won't say anything. If you be late for one day so just chill babe". I nodded for my defeat it's not easy to win an argument from Betty.

"Let's play truth and dare," Jane said.

"Truth and dare what are we five," Marc complained. "Oh come, big boy, if you play it, it will not destroy your so call cool personality," Betty said.

Making Marcus quite whereas Roger was behaving like his usual attitude I don't belong here and I don't give a shit what you think about me.

Finally, the game start and the bottle stops on Jane for answer and Betty for a question.

"So Jane truth or dare, truth Jane replied confidently." "Alright so tell me why you dislike Ally, it's not only me who feels it. I think Ally feels the same" Betty asked.

"Yes, you are right I don't like her at all and the reason is she behaves like she is so innocent and sweet but in reality, she is none of it neither innocent nor sweet she just acts like it to make people believe her," She said.

Her words were so sharp and hurtful that I feel like someone has snapped a knife into me. so much of hatred what I have done to her. I tried my best not to cry in front of her, so she could not get a chance to say I am a drama queen.

"Jane you don't know Alice properly and you don't have any right to judge her and who the hell do you think you are, this was supposed to be a fun game, not an opportunity for you to be a venom," Betty said, she gave me a concerned look.

"I am sorry Alice," Jane said, "It's ok". I know she doesn't have any regret or guilt for what she said to me she only apologises just for a formality.

We continue the game and it was Marcus turn to answer and mine to question him ''Marc truth or dare",

"Truth" he answered, "Okay, so what you think about me Marcus," I asked.

"First I want to apologise you from Jane's behalf, and what I think for you is you are the kind and sweet person. I know It has been a few days that we became friends, sometimes the first impression is enough to know a person and that I felt for you as kind and sweet" he said.

"I am saying, this not for this game sake or for making you feel better. no, I am saying this because I meant it and I see you as my sister," his words touched me.

He spun the bottle and this time it stopped on Roger for an answer and Jane for a question. what a great pair I thought,

"So Roger truth or dare," she asked. "Of course dare I am brave to take a dare" he replied. "Alright it will be fun so propose any of us, with a sweet kiss," she said.

Suddenly Roger stood up and started coming towards me, what the hell is he doing he bend on his knee, "Hey we haven't interact yet so I thought to begin from the start you are cute and simple will you be my girl." he said in a flirty tone.

"Hell no it's your dare, not mine so don't involve me in it," I said.

"Oh come on Alice it's just a game", Betty said, "Fine but don't you dare to kiss me Roger"I warned him.

"Yes, I will be your girl,'' I said. The game continued and I observed Roger acting weirder than his usual.

Smiling towards me time to time, not a decent smile the creepy one which send discomfort and chills to my body. What's wrong with him?

Betty dropped me to my house and the feeling that someone following me came again.
************
Alice was unaware of where this game will lead her to, and what danger is waiting for her 😥