The Mythic Queen's Arrival!

As we head to the Border of Melromarc to Silt Welt, Someone dressed in all Blue came to our front view, and....She looks like she means business. All of us got ready for battle.
(Blue Girl) - I'm not here to fight.
(Me) - Then why are you here?
(Blue Girl) - I came to take you to see the Mythic Queen.
(Michelle) - Mythic Queen? Never heard of her.
(Sue) - I did. She travels across all Dimensions to make more Mythic Heroes.
(Blue Girl) - Sir Talon has to come with me.
(Me) - I ain't leaving my party behind! Let them come with me or it will cost you your life.
(Blue Girl) - As you wish. They're welcome to be brought along.
(Sue) - WOHOO! Let's go!
(Michelle) - Alright! You hear that Talon! We can go!
(Me) - Yeah, We can.

We all went with the This mysterious blue woman, she seemed very....mature in how she took my threat. I didn't mean it of course because.....her voice, her body, her hair, all of it.....is surrounded mystery, and it is hot. We made it to a Castle like palace, and it was....HUGE! Like as big ad the Castle in Capital of Melromarc.
(Blue Girl) - We have arrived. My Queen will be with you shortly.

We decided to pass the time by.....I don't know what to do at this point. Michelle is still healing my wounds while I was locking lips with Sue, It would be awkward but Michelle accepted our relationship as a good thing, because it makes me happy.
(Michelle) - Talon, Can I tell you something?
(Me) - Sure. Say away.
(Michelle) - I haven't thanked you properly
(Me) - Really? What about Sue?
(Sue) - What about me?
(Michelle) - Boomerang Hero Talon.....and Sue the Hakuko, I apologize and Thank you for what you did for me against my brother. My fate was to die if I ever became fallen, but thanks to thr two of you.....I couldn't bear...*begins to cry*...the strength to disobey my family, and being saved by a human....I....I am Sorry and I Thank you so very much!

Michelle wad tearing up, and I felt it, Her emotions.....am I talking an being with a female version of myself?! She reminds me of myself when I was a Rebellious teen in Jr. High, I was like that because my older sister got into a Hard to Enter overseas College, and.....I didn't care for her. What I wanted was attention from them because I thought my sister Yukina would take all the glory. I have to cheer her up, in the only "Me" way possible.
(Me) - *Putting my hand on her shoulder*
(Michelle) - T-Talon?
(Me) - Listen, I know What it's like rebelling against family members. I can see that you mean no harm, but I was the one who is the harm.
(Michelle) - Don't say that!-
(Me) - Because of this, Your family will try come after you and take you away from me. I'm not gonna let it happen. If I die, I die protecting someone who is as precious as someone I love and care about.

Michelle was at a breaking point, and she bursted with tears! As she wrapped me and Sue into her arms and wings, and hugs us as she wants to be comforted. Me and Sue do what she wanted us to do, which was comfort her until she is better.

(???) - My my, Now aren't you a charmer, Talon Nakadai.

I hear that voice, and it was very familiar. I undo my comforting of Michelle with Sue and......I see her again.
(Me) - Miranda, We meet again.
(Mythic Queen) - I see that you remember me. I am Mirag here.
(Me) - Mirag huh.....It's my pleasure to see you again. Thanks for all that you did for me back then.
(Sue) - Wait Talon?! Who is this?!
(Me) - Oh! Sue. When you died as Shoko, I took counseling from the school because I was in love with you. Losing you in that apartment building complex fire, I was on the verge of an Panic attack, Miranda- I mean Mirag who is also our High school's counselor helped me recover.
(Mirag) - Yes, You considered dropping out because there was no reason for you to live without Shoko? Am I right?
(Sue) - What?! You couldn't have....
(Me) - I tired to stop you from hanging out with this Satou because when you introduced me to her.....I know she is hot, but In my gut, I felt a dangerous presence. Like what would she do If I ever mention something mean to her.
(Sue) - Then Why didn't you say something?!
(Me) - I DID! But You Didn't listen! You cared for someone dangerous and It got you killed!
(Sue) - It is also your fault for giving me harsh names to go by at School!
(Michelle) - You two Please!