Chapter 15 Unraveling

Wattpad.

            Hey guy’s so I’m thinking there’s only going to be about five more chapters to this story plus an epilogue. There’s going to be a sequel just to let you know probably soon after. I get some messages saying that the story is super short and hey I’m not going to lie, it is but that’s the whole point. I wanted it to be a short novel series.

            On the subject of length though, the last chapters are going to be longer because there’s going to be a lot going on,  so bear with me here they may take longer to get out then the other chapters have.

            I wanted to say a special thanks though to cindylou who has been voting for this story from the start, alphabeta for her support as well, and foxymeso2 for being so nice and commenting expressively.

            Thank you!

            “Brona calm down. You’re out of control,” I roared. She was crazier then usual by throwing things around, trashing the house, which by the way I have to clean up afterwards, then if she’s not destroying she’s been stuck up in her room, and a lot more then usual.

            “Thymer!”

            I mean who cares if the little pups fall in love, what about me? I have feelings and needs too.

            “Thymer!”

            I just want to live a simple life have a pup or two but did anybody ask me what I wanted. Noooooooo…..

            It’s a cruel, cruel world.

            “Thymer!”

            “Coming my sweet!” I’d rather shoot myself in the head.

            “Well it’s about time.”

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            I don’t want to be known as a traitor, but I don’t trust Brona anymore and I don’t know if I can trust Anthony all though I really want to  trust him I just can’t bring myself to.

            I haven’t talked to her in days and talk is all I’ve been hearing from Anthony. I can’t tell if I’m being brainwashed or being cleansed from my previous brainwashing from Brona. It’s difficult when my whole life I’ve been told one thing and now I’m represented with another.

            I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room to see Anthony sprawled out on the tiny couch. Just the sight of him made me smile. It’s funny how his presence can make me forget about everything and then also he is the reason for my over analytical stress at the moment or more like my whole life.

            I slowly shuffled up to him and patted his bare chest trying to wake him. His eyes fluttered open and he glance up at me sleepily.

            “Fay,” he groaned while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

            “I can’t sleep,” I whispered. I felt like a little kid with my eyes all big and pleading like.

            “Hmph. Come on,” he laughed lazily while making some room for me. I laid on my side snuggling back into Anthony’s chest as he put his arm around my waist holding me firmly to him.