Epilogue

Faith's POV

I lie here next to Anthony. The walls are creaking and I hear the clashing of metal no more. Close to midnight I suppose. I lie facing away from Anthony, his arm lied over my waist. The day went by so fast, but I am glad I got to kiss him one last time before I had to start lying. Hell I'm even happy I got to see Shirley one last time.  Who am I kidding they don't need me. Maybe Brona was right about me. I did screw up this life for everyone.  Well I'm going to fix it because of the agreement.

I turn to cuddle into Anthony's chest and he excepts me by nuzzling into my hair, whilst holding me tighter to him. Oh dear what have I done, what have I done.

Ten Months Later...

"C'mon Fay push!"

"Don't you think I'm trying you bitch!"

"Fay be a lady!"

"Shirley I'm giving god damn birth for crying out loud!" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Just one more push and I think I can pull her out" the midwife said. I squeeze my eyes shut whilst pushing with all my might. Then I hear the boisterous baby. My precious little baby. Still breathing heavily I start crying softly with joy. Hopefully no one will notice  since I'm sweating so damn much. Shirley wipes my forehead with a cool cloth. She peers down at me.

"You did good Fay, you did good" she says before stepping out the door. The nurse within seconds after comes to me with a little bundle. She smiles as she hands her to me. I start to coo at my little girl. I was so engaged with her. She was beautiful. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Anthony smiling down at the both of us.

"What should we name her?" I glance back down at our child with loving eyes.

"How about Isolde?" I don't even bother to look back up at him.

"Whatever you want Fay."

Anthony laid next to me for the rest of the day. Now Isolde was in his loving arms as I tried to get some rest. I could hear him whisper sweet nothings to her. He was such a sucker for her. I started to lightly cough. Anthony rested his hand on my stomach.

"Hey Faith are you okay?" I opened my eyes to stare into his concerned ones.

"Oh yes I'm fine. I think my body is just extremely overworked," I mumbled as I continued coughing lightly. He gave me a reassuring smile and turned back his focus to our daughter. I smiled watching the two. Then I glanced down at my hand to see a droplets of blood scattered on it. I quickly wiped it off on the underside of my pillow case not wanting to concern Anthony. Damn, its starting.

Yesterday I just gave birth to my first born and now we have to have a damn meeting with the council. All I want to do is take a nap hmmm and maybe drink some tea, now doesn't that sound lovely.

I brought our daughter holding her in my arms as I listened to the people speak. Well I didn't really listen, just acted, but hey Shirley was too. We are just too buisy paying attention to little Isolde than anyone else. She was mesmerizing with her light brown hair and blue eyes. Oh how tiny she was. I was so afraid that I just might brake her with the slightest movement.

Then suddenly I didn't feel so good. It felt like there was a fire in the pit of my belly. I gave Isolde to Shirley quickly to hold as I started my coughing fit again. I just needed a bit more time, please just a bit more time. Blood started to stream out of my mouth. Suddenly there was a familiar cackling sound as I slumped in my seat trying to control my coughing fit.

"Fay, Fay stop it. Please tell me what is wrong. Fay..." Anthony was hysterical, but I couldn't even stop to answer him.

"Oh you poor fools," Brona raved. I'm guessing she was overwhelmed with joy.

"Brona how dare you come back here" I heard Shirley exclaim. Brona just ignored her, probably with a bold wicked grin plastered on her face. Anthony stood in front of me whilst holding my hand.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me to that little bundle of joy of yours kids? Anthony why don't you step aside. No? Well then Fay a deal is a deal honey..." Brona cackled. Anthony squeezed my hand tighter.

"What deal? Fay isn't that stupid, she would never make a deal with you" Anthony said sternly. Brona just laughed.

"Oh she would my dear Anthony. Now I believe your little play thing's time is up" Brona screeched. I heard Anthony yell right as I felt a jolt to my body.More and more blood started to rush out of me. This time I couldn't stop. I couldn't see or hear. I felt Anthony holding me as I started to grow weak. My world was slowly drifting away.

Then there was nothing....

Hey guys now I will start editing this whole thing. I cringe because I know there is a shit ton of grammar mistakes but thank you for still reading this unedited mess. I am going to write a sequel called "Neo Selas" so stay tuned.

Kennedy