¤10.) Unexpected Waking Up's

Aaron's P.O.V

I knew he would break her heart. That fucktwit.

She's gone through so much. How could he make it harder?!

I know he didn't know what happened but still, have a little respect for girls. Geez. I'll kill him.

I'm walking to Taylor's room right now, Shawn must be here, he wasn't in his room.

I bang on the door, furiously.

Taylor answers the door skeptically.

I barge last him and walk right up to Shawn and punch him square in the jaw.

He winces in pain but doesn't throw a punch back.

"Stay away from Rose! You lay one finger on her EVER again and I WILL kill you!" I shout.

Once again he winces but stays quiet.

I storm out of Taylor's room and head back to Mahogany and Rose, I walk through the door and find Rose and Mahogany talking. I didn't care what they were talking about, I just walked up to Rose and hugged her, I held her so tightly like she was my daughter, weird thought, I know.

"I'm sorry, Rose." I whispered into her hair.

"It's okay, Shawn. It wasn't your fault." She whispers back.

"Don't worry, you don't have to see him again, ever, well, unless you want to come on the next Magcon tour with us." I say.

She shakes her head "no" I can understand why.

She finally speaks up after a couple minutes silence. "Yea, well, we're going home tomorrow, I just want to forget about it."

She walks away after kissing my cheek and back to her room.

*Rose's P.O.V*

I walk back to my room and fall flat out on my bed, I feel my eyelids getting heavy, telling me I need to sleep.

I let myself drift off into a deep sleep.

*Dream/Nightmare*

He punches my stomach once more before slapping me across my face leaving a stinging sensation.

"Please... Stop." I beg

"Shut the fuck up, you worthless bitch." He yells. Slap.

"Please, I didn't cheat on you I swear."

"I said 'SHUT THE FUCK UP'" he yells again. Slap.

He kicks my repeatedly in the stomach and ribs. I wince from the pain and try to scream out for help. It's no use. We were at his parents cabin in the woods. Great place to kill somebody, I thought to myself.

I see him lift his foot one last time to my stomach making me choke up blood.

He spits in my face then leaves me there to rot. On the cold, hard, wooden floor. I see him come back with a knife and I scream, I scream with the most energy I have, hoping somebody will hear me. They don't.

*End of Dream/Nightmare*

I wake up with someone holding me, telling me it was just a nightmare. I look to my left to see Cameron hugging me so tightly I feel like I'm going to pop any moment.

"C-Cameron?" I stutter.

He looks down at me, his worried expression gone now.

"Rose! I was so worried, you were screaming and crying in your sleep! I didn't know what the fuck to do. God, you scared the living shit out of me!" He exclaims.

"Well, I'm alright now, Cameron." I re-assure.

"I'm going to miss you, y'know." He says,

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because I won't see you after this trip."

"Yes, you will, we live in the same city." I say

"What? Really?!"

"Yea, you idiot." I chuckle.

"Well, we better get to sleep now, we're going back tomorrow."

"Yea, night Cameron." I call after him as he walks out of my room.

"Night" he calls back.

I drift off into another deep sleep with no more nightmares. Thank God.

****The Next Morning****

"Wakey, Wakey, Sleeping Beauty." I hear someone sing.

I groan and roll over to the other side of my bed where I feel another body.

My eyes shoot open and I see Taylor there, smirking.

I quickly sit up and scream as I see Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Mat all standing at the edge of my bed.

I groan again and lay back down pulling the covers over my head quickly.

After a couple seconds they're pulled away and off my body. I shriek form the sudden coldness on my bear legs. I'm in a long top and some REALLY short, shorts.

"What the hell do you 5 want at-" I check my phone for the time "-7A.M?!" I question.

"We're waking you up, you have to be down in the lobby in an hour. If you're not there, we're leaving without you." Carter smiles, innocently. There is nothing innocent about that guy.

I get up and walk over to my suitcase. I turn around and see all the boys looking at my ass.

"Like what you see?" I question, smirking.

"Yep, pretty much." Taylor smirks.

"URGH, can you all just get out so I can get ready?!" I yell

They nod and leave the room. Finally!

After I'm out the shower I put on a floral dress and white sandals.

I only out a little makeup on, not a lot. Only mascara, eyeliner a bit of face powder and lips gloss.

I out on all my jewellery and pack my things ready to go downstairs.

I grab my suitcase and walk towards the elevators. It dings, signalling it's here and luckily no one is in it. I roll my suitcase in and wait till I get down stairs.

The elevator dings again and it's on the ground floor.

I walk out, dragging my suitcase behind me.

When I step out they're all looking at me.

We drive to the airport in complete silence. Awkward.

****I'm going to skip the airport and plane ride****

A/N

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my new story "High School Crush" thanks