¤4.) Summer Make Over

Matt Espinosa

*Rose's P.O.V*

"I'M GIVING YOU A MAKE OVER!" My sister screamed running into my room.

"Um. Why?!" I asked.

"Because then they'll stop bullying you."

"No they won't, they hate me, plus I'm ugly."

"No you're not, you're beautiful, they're the ugly ones."

"They're actually pretty hot."

DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

I JUST CALLED MY BULLIES HOT!

"Tough, they bully you, so they're jerks, anyway, who is it that actually bullies you. You never told me."

"Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa, and Carter Reynolds."

"No. Fucking. Way. They're the viners, right?" She looks so shocked.

"Yep?" I ask

"They're like SUPER hot!" She freaked out.

"Mhmm."

"We're going shopping in half an hour so be ready." And with that, she left.

We jumped into her car and drove to the mall. After going into like 50 different stores we finally went home. We came home with like 1,000 bags.

"Uh-Uh-Uh-We're not done yet!"

We placed our bags done inside the house and then she pulled me through the door.

"Where else have we got to go?!" I asked annoyed.

"To the salon!"

"Urgh!"

I hate salons.

------------ 1 Hour Later ------------

After an hour of plucking, chopping and drying the lady was finally done with me.

My sister didn't let me look into a mirror until I the lady was finsihed.

I finally got to see into a mirror and all i can say is "NO.FUCKING.WAY!"

I freaked out.

This couldn't be me.

I was beautiful..

I looked beautiful.

I thought I would never see the day when I looked like this. It was amazing.

When I got home from shopping with my sister for new clothes for the summer, my mum and dad both had smiles on their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously

"There's a surprise in your room." They both said in unison.

"Um, okay.."

"By the way, you look beautiful!"

"Thank you!" I shouted down the stairs to them.

I ran up to my room eagerly wanting to see what was in there, my sister hot on my tail.

I burst through he door and what I saw nearly made me cry.

MY COUSIN.

I haven't seen him in like, forever!

He was the famous viner, Aaron Carpenter.

I also did Vine's but I wasn't as popular as he was because he was in Magcon, only the best and funniest viner's get a chance to join Magcon but they have to be invited into it.