¤1.) First day back after Christmas Break

Taylor Caniff

First day back after Christmas Break, this should be interesting

~~~~

*Rose's P.O.V*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

7:00am

I press the off button to my alarm clock and drag myself out of bed.

I quickly hop into the shower to be ready for 8:00 when school starts, I wash my hair with my strawberry Shampoo & Conditioner and quickly wash my body with my strawberry scented body wash, if you may not have guessed by now, I LOVE strawberries.

After my shower I put a towel around me and another around my hair. I pick out my outfit: Fuzzy, black, warm jumper with a broken heart on it with fake diamond stones on the front going around the heart, with black skinny jeans, and black converse, I add a black beanie, thick leather bracelets and a locket that I always where with my parents in it.

I add some light foundation over my pale skin and add dark eye shadow and black eyeliner creating a wing effect and add some under my eyes, I add a clear lip gloss and finish it by putting my nose ring in.

I go down stairs and kiss my mum on the cheek before saying "Morning" my mum just looks at me, she hates that I wear such dark clothes, I'm the complete opposite to my sister and my mum doesn't like it at all.

"Morning, Rose. Why do you have to wear such dark clothes, can't you wear happy colours?" my mum asks.

I grab an apple and as I leave the door I shout back, "Sorry mum, but I'm not you or Lily!" it pisses me off that she always brings up my clothes, EVERYDAY! Of course I want to wear "happy colours" but I'm rubbish at picking out clothes.

I hear my mum sigh before I leave. I hop onto my motorbike and make my way to school. My motorbike is black with bits of gold on it, on the inside of the wheels and some pipes on it holding the wheels as well. My helmet is a matte motorbike helmet which looks pretty cool..

I turn up at school and let my hair fall out of my helmet, looking at me you would never guess that I was being bullied, if anything you would think I was the bully.. obviously not.

As soon as I take my helmet off I see Taylor and his "gang" looking at me. I haven't got any friends because of them, they spread a rumour that I had an abortion then kept the fetus and in a jar and then ate it, and now everyone is just scared of me now.. when I heard the rumour the spread, I was digusted by it. Who the hell makes a rumour like that?! Oh, I know, Taylor, also know as the spawn of Satan.

I don't know why they bully me, I'm just kind of grateful that they haven't done anything to my motorbike, damn, I just jinxed myself!

I take my helmet, under my arm and walk into school, I walk right past Taylor and his gang looking straight ahead of me, luckily they didn't do anything like trip me up the steps.

I get to my locker and out my helmet in when a note drops out, so that's why they didn't do anything.

It read:

Go kill yourself, emo whore! No one would care.

It was attached with a long rope

Maybe it'll come in handy.. when I'm killing my bullies. I thought to myself.

Just as I closed my locker Taylor and his gang were there right beside me.

"Liked Tiffany's note?!" Taylor practically shouted at me.

Tiffany is Taylor's girlfriend by the way.

"Yeah, I did, I enjoyed the rope as well, maybe I can use it when I'm murdering you all" I mentally slapped myself for saying that out loud. I played along with what I just started though.. I smirked and winked then turned on my heels and walked away.

"That's a double beating later after that comment, Richards!!" Taylor screamed after me as I walked away.

I just put my middle finger up in the air at him and kept walking away. I felt like kicking myself after what I had just done and said, I knew he was now going to take it out harder on me now. Man, I regret it!

The lesson's went really quick up until lunchtime. I grabbed a salad and a bottle of water, I have to admit, I do eat quite healthy.

I have to walk past Taylor's table to get out of the dinner hall, so.. as I walked past Taylor's table he stuck his foot out at the last minute and I tripped over it of course and fell face flat on the floor, I left my tray on the ground and by this time we had the whole attention of the dinner hall, I grabbed my bottle of water and opened it. Without even thinking I turned it upside down and poured it on Taylor's head.

There were gasps and muffled muttering but I didn't care. I needed to get my own back for once, even if it did mean a triple-beating now.

He immediatley stood up and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screed in my face.

"Screaming isn't going to get you anywhere, Taylor. You say I'm the one with the problems, take a look in the mirror. You're the one beating up a girl with your 'mates'. Get real." I retorted.

I heard a few 'ooh' and 'burn' so I just walked away, like a boss, of course while I left Taylor standing there with a shocked face.

~~~~

It was now the end of the day and I was preparing for a beating, luckily I wasn't in any of their classes today so I had no snide comments from them during class.

The bell rung signalling the end of the school day and all of a sudden I get a huge pit in my stomach, I'm actually nervous now.. this is going to be a harder beating than I've ever had!

As soon as I walk out of the classroom I am pinned against the wall by Taylor. Cameron and Nash drag me off to the back of the school where no one can hear me scream out for help or where no one will find me beaten up and bruised.

Immediately Taylor orders Matt and Carter to pin me against the wall while he punches me rapidly in the face and stomach, mainly the stomach cause he knows it hurts the most there.

He gives Cameron a turn at hitting me. He knee's me in the stomach causing me to double over in pain if I wasn't pinned up against it. After he's finished throwing punches to my face and stomach, Taylor call's Nash over and he starts to kick me in my side repeatedly. Finally Matt and Carter let go of me and I fall the ground in pain. Matt and Carter kick my in the stomach and ribs. Then they all join in and I'm just there curling up from pain.

Then I have a massive blow to the head, I quickly look up and see Taylor, then everything goes white, then black. Am I dead yet?