5.) Jealousy

Carter Reynolds

*Rose's P.O.V*

"Okay, go ahead, make them jealous and guilty"

"I dunno.. should I really..?"

"Yes! Now go before I push you over there myself!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm going!"

"Good!"

I walk past the table they're sitting on and instantly I feel every pair of eyes on me..

As I'm about to make it to the door my wrist is grabbed back by Nash...

Oh shit.

"Hey, Can I have your number?" Nash asks.

Woah!

"Hmm.. How about, no."

He looks stunned..

"What?" he asks with a confused expression on his face.

"I said no, you can't have my number, did you not hear me? Are you deaf?"

I can see from the corner of my eye that they're all watching me, even my sister, obviously.

"No, no, I heard you, just I'm a bit shocked. You're like the only girl who has ever turned me down.." He trailed off

"Well, too bad. Do I get a medal for being the first?"

I could hear them all holding back their laughs.

And with that I turned on my heals and walked away into the bathrooms.

When I came out I heard them all stop talking and turn their attention to me.

"Hey, cutie!" I could recognize that voice anywhere, it has been tormenting me for the past 2 years.

Taylor.

I turned around to face them all.

"Okay, don't ever call me out like that again." I said glaring at him

"Sorry." He put his hands in the air showing "innocence"

"Well.. what do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"Just wondering.. how come you turned my boy down?"

"What..? Oh, you mean blue eyes." I confirmed.

"Um, yeah.. Blue eyes?.." Taylor answer.

"Maybe because I wasn't interested, ever thought of that, Einstein?" -Note the sarcasm.

"Um, well, could you at least give him a chance?" Taylor asked, scratching the back of his head.. Is he nervous?

Taylor Caniff.. nervous?!

Woah.

"Let me think about it.. Okay, I thought about it, and it's still no." I fake smiled,

And with that, I walked away.

It may have seemed mean but they've given me 2 years of hell, they deserve everything they get.

"That was AWESOME, sis" Lily said proudly.

"I know!" I squealed.

Taylor's POV

"Dude, you guys were just hitting on my cousin..!" Aaron explained.

"Wait, WHAT?!" I shouted.

"That was your cousin?!" Nash asked

"Yeah.. and she's tough, she ain't going to go for someone she just met.. she needs to know you, just a tip." Aaron explained.