Introduction

Hi, nice to see you again after 3 years? Sorry I've been delaying this story because (a) I had 2 stories to complete and (b) I didn't know how to write this. 

So I've just decided to ask you guys to help me with this since I thought that only the 2 arcs that I had mentioned in the previous book wasn't enough, so do comment or private message me your ideas for either story fillers or oneshots! 

Please I'd desperate

Please read the first book 'Sabertooth Goddess' if you haven't! Or..don't since the story is mostly based on the anime and my own imagination.

The updates are gonna come slow (again) because I might be very busy with my assignments! :( So bear with me pls :)

-----
EDIT:

I have pre-written all the chapters so the updates will be once a week!

enjoy!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi (not really that active unless you want me to post Wattpad and random stuff there luls)

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas