Chapter 9: Battle

Recap:

"Princess Hisui, I promise we will succeed in closing the gates." Lucy said.

"Let's go after them!" Erza commanded as we all let out a battle cry before entering our respective doors.

On with Chapter 9:

(Y/N)'S POV

Mira and I went through Pisces' door and we were ended up on a beach.

"A place like this is inside the portal?" Mira asked rhetorically. "To be honest, it's not what I expected." I said.

Suddenly, I heard something moving behind us. I look behind us and saw a shark fin sticking out of the sand, yes the sand. Mira only looked behind when she noticed that I was.

Due to me noticing the shark fin earlier, I managed to get out of its way, but I couldn't say the same for Mira. It seems I have forgotten to alert her about that...

"Mira!" I exclaimed as I saw her landing into the sea. I ran towards the water and dived into it. (E/n) decided to stay on the shore because s/he couldn't really help much underwater.

I then realized that I could breathe underwater. 'Well that makes things much easier..' I thought.

"You're a good swimmer!" Mother Pisces said as she clapped her fins. "Hey there, guild girlies! Let's swim together-zura!" Son Pisces said.

Mira and I got into a stance and were prepared to fight, but the two of them suddenly swam away.

"What? You're escaping?" Mira said with confusion.

"How's this-zura? Perfect freestyle at this speed!" Son Pisces boasted. "You really are a wonderful swimmer, sonny!" Mother Pisces complimented before getting scolded by her son. "Don't call me "sonny"-zura!" he shouted before turning back to us.

"I'm gonna bring them down first, you old hag!" he said before swimming towards us.

"That's terrible! Awful!" Mother Pisces stops swimming and cries, "You shouldn't call me "old hag" or bring them down first! I'm gonna cry my gills out!"

Son Pisces however just ignored her and continued charging at us, "Kappa!" he exclaimed.

"I'll take him." Mira said before changing into one of her satan soul forms and punched Son Pisces away. 

"Sonny!" Mother Pisces exclaimed as she swam towards her son.

"You can't let him get away with calling you an "old hag"! " Mira shouted angrily.

I sweatdropped, 'That's what she's angry about?' I thought.

"I know your type! The armchair critic who smugly trashes someone's parenting skills!" Mother Pisces retorted as she waved her fins around.

'HUH?' 

"You're too permissive with him." Mira continued. "We're the number one ideal mother and son!" Mother Pisces retorted as the waving of her fins intensified, "Now, sonny! Let's show her our special move!" 

"Got it-zura, you old hag!" Son Pisces answered. "There it is again!" Mira said. All I could do was sweatdrop at this.

"Mother and Son... forbidden hug!" Pisces chanted as they caused a whirpool.

"Well then, Mira, let's show them what Sorcerer Weekly's models can do." I said before swimming towards the whripool. <fun fact: (Y/n) and Mira and Sorcerer Weekly's models and they have done photoshoots with each other after the GMGs>

"It seems..." I started as I managed to stop Son Pisces by pushing against his head and punched him away out of the water as he slowly fell back into it.

"..you're indulgent of each other." Mira continued as she managed to catch Mother Pisces' tail and swung her around before hitting her son with her, causing another whirpool and throwing them out of the water and high into the air.

I launched myself out of the water and did one last attack, "White Dragon's Fist!" I shouted before hitting the two of them onto the shore.

I made my way through the air and landed on the ground beside our opponents, "Did that hurt? Sorry." I said sarcastically.

Mira not long after floated down beside me and changed out of her Satan Soul into a pink bikini.

"You...zura!" Son Pisces said.

"But since you're mother and son, it's not good to mollycoddle each other." Mira said. "S-Shut up-zura.."

Mira then crouched down and tapped the key onto Son Pisces' head as it caused the gate to be closed on both of them.

"Wow, that's easier than I thought." I commented with a sigh of relief. 

"It's all thanks to you, (Y/n)." Mira said as she smiled at me.

"I'm pretty sure you helped out a lot too, Mira." I said before smiling back.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※