Chapter 1: A New Start

Izumi: ok guys, i might miss out some info from book 1 because i refuse to read it from how cringey it is. It doesn't matter if you didn't read Book 1 because I don't think it really matter in my opinion. Also because I don't like my own work lols. you do you boo

also, ever since the GMG, (i dont know how long was the time skip) (y/n) has become more mature, stronger and an S-class !!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Keys:
(Y/n)- your name
(h/l)- hair length
(h/c)- hair colour
(e/c)- eye colour
(l/c)- lip colour
(s/c)- skin colour

<>- my (the author!) comments

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

Lucy and Yukino are walking up the Hill of Stars with (Y/n), (E/n), Natsu and Happy not far behind them. Natsu and Happy decided to accompany Lucy whereas (Y/n) and (E/n) decided to accompany Yukino. She was curious about the Celestial Spirits.

Within the time after the Grand Magic Games and now, (Y/n) trained hard and managed to make herself into an S-Class wizard! She also managed to become more mature from her journey.

Sabertooth was so proud to see their little angel/princess grow up in front of their eyes that they even threw a little party for her. <I am tempted to make a oneshot uwu>

A few minutes later, the two celestial spirit wizards stopped walking and Lucy stretches, saying "This feels great."

Yukino looks around, "Is this the Hill of Stars?" she asked. Lucy finally stops stretching and answers, "That's right. It's beautiful at night."

Not long after, the other 4 finally arrived at the same spot. Natsu looks down at Happy and said "We're here, Happy."

Happy then throws himself onto the ground. "I-I'm beat. I can't walk anymore. I thought I'd walk, since I'm on a diet, but now I wish I'd flown." he said.

(E/n) wasn't as tired as Happy because they were being carried by (Y/n).

Natsu then crouches down to Happy, "You're that concerned about it?" he asked. "The other day, Carla told me my stomach's been sticking out lately." he said.

"Huh. Hasn't it always stuck out?" (Y/n) muttered to herself as she was trying to remember the first time she met Happy, but it was loud enough for Happy to hear.

"Hey! That's rude!" Happy exclaimed.

"You guys are too slow!" Lucy said as she turned back towards the group of four. "Jeez, talk about lazy..." she added before facing Yukino. "Are you ready?" she asked the other celestial.

"Whenever you are." Yukino answered.

(Y/n) walks nearer to them and sits down onto the soft grass with (E/n) beside her, lying on the grass.

Lucy decided to go first.

"Okay, here I go! Gates of the Ram, I open thee! Aries!" Lucy exclaimed.

A pink cloud then appears and Aries was found among it before saying "Sorry!".

"Is there I can do for you? I'm sorry to be lumpy even in the afternoon." Aries said.

Lucy ignored what Aries said and carried on, "Today, instead of a request, I have an invitation for you, Aries."

"Invitation? I'm sorry." Aries responded. 

"The other day, all of you Celestial Spirits did a great job." Yukino explained. "Yeah! I heard you guys were a huge help." Natsu added with a big grin on his face. "All of you together closed the eclipse portal." (Y/n) added.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry." Aries replied.

"And so, with deep gratitude, today on this Hill of Stars, I'm going to treat everyone!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Th-thank you.." Aries stuttered.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: hello there. I have changed the plot, probably a lot, compared to Book 1 because i have gROWN and have a more sane and mature mindset. I'm sorry if you don't like how it is now, you may leave.

I am most likely going to only use the Eclipse Celestial Spirit Arc because I really want to focus on my other upcoming stories ;) I just counted and found out i have about 7 story ideas oh god 

AOT//OHSHC//FISC//HQ//BNHA//HQ//POS

I might add the most recent season to this story,, maybe not,, because i havent even watch/read to the end lawl

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※