Chapter 14: Halfway

Recap:

"Maybe we did too much damage to it earlier.." Juvia guessed. "Who wrecked the joint like this?!" Natsu exclaimed. "Probably the one who was no concept of holding anything back!" Gray retorted.

Suddenly, Erza came out of nowhere behind the 2 wizard, "Are you talking about me?" she asked in a threatening tone. In reponse, Natsu and Gray let out a little whine.

On with Chapter 14:

(Y/N)'S POV

"Let's just get outta here!" Elfman shouted. "Good thinking, but how do we get out?!" Carla retorted. "When we came here..." Lucy tried to think of something but nothing came up. "I-It was holding up a key and using magic." Princess Hisui said.

Then, another roar came, and I covered my ears again.

"Could this be the Celestial Spirit King's roar?" Lucy guessed. "It sounds like he's hearty..or maybe more like savage..." Yukino pointed out. 

"Then we were too late.." Princess Hisui said. "...to stop Liberum Verus?" Arcadios added.

Suddenly, Horologium appeared. "That is correct." he said.

"Huh? That's.." "Lucy's Celestial Spirit!" Elfman and Mira said. Horologium then all of a sudden falls onto his hands and knees, "Lucy-sama.." he said. Lucy then ran towards him as she exclaimed his name.

"At this rate, the Celestial Spirit World will be wiped out..." Horologium explained, "Please.." he said before the door on his torso opened and poured out clothing.

"That's Celestial Spirit clothing." I said as I noticed the familiar design. "The stuff that lets humans move around in the Celestial Spirit World?" Gajeel asked. "What's it doing here?" Arcadios asked.

"I'll save you. I swear I'll save you all!" Lucy swore to Horologium. "I'll go too!" "Me too!" Yukino and Princess Hisui joined in.

"Wait, Princess! Time flows differently in the Celestial Spirit World." Arcadios reminded Princess Hisui. "I know." she replied. "I cannot let you go to such a world, Princess! Even if you come back, years could've passed here.." Arcadios argued with the Princess.

However, Princess Hisui is still set on going to the Celestial Spirit World. 

Feeling that this argument would never end soon, I said, "We'll all be with her. And we'll make it work somehow. So don't worry, Arcadios-san."

Another roar came.

"That voice.." Arcadios said. "I'm going because I can heat it." Princess Hisui stated. Arcadios tried to stop her again but go cut off, "As long as I can hear that roar, my atonement won't be over!" Princess Hisui said, causing Arcadios to be hesitant.

"This is no time for arguing!" Cana exclaimed. "Yes. We have to go." Mira said.

"The time difference or whatever doesn't matter! Loke and the others are in a bad jam. That's why we're going. It's simple. Right, Lucy?" Natsu tried to convince Arcadios. 

"Then it's settled. Even if 100 years have passed here by the time we get back, as long as we're with our comrades, there is nothing to fear." Erza joined in.

While this was going on, I changed my outfit.

<choose one>

"After all, we got over the seven-year gap somehow." Levy said. "I don't care what period I'm in, as long as I get to run amok." Gajeel said. 

"I'm sure Lisanna will understand." Mira said to Elfman. "She's an outstanding Man. I'm sure she and the others will take care of things there." Elfman said. "I don't know if I should interject here..." Cana muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

"I hope nii-san, Rogue, Orga, and Rufus wouldn't mind us being gone for awhile, right, (E/n)?" I asked with slight worry. (E/n) just hummed in agreement.

"The Celestial Spirit King is going to absorb this Astral Spirytus very shortly!" Horologium announced as he was glowing. "Please change into the Celestial Spirit clothes and journey to my world!" he added as the people who have yet to change hastily changed their clothes.

"Understood." Arcadios responded to Horologium's request. "Princess," he called out as Princess Hisui turned to face him, "I am your sword and shield. Let us go together." he said as he placed his hand out.

Princess Hisui gave him a smile before placing her hand in his hand, "Thank you." she said.

Not long after, everyone was getting transported to the Celestial Spirit World. "Everyone else, wait for us!" Lucy exclaimed. "We're on our way! You'd better not try to escape, beardie!" Natsu exclaimed too.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※