Thirty-Seven

Nathan

"Wakey wakey" I heard her whisper, "hmmm?" 

"C'mon Mr. De Guzman, three more days till the D-Day." 

I felt her arms wrap around my hips, I let out a sigh

"You're gonna have to do  lot better than that, Miss Lim."

I turned around and opened my eyes, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! WHERE'S LUCAS???" 

I'll spare you the details, pero para na rin siyang nakahubad, and I'm not saying that I don't like it but waking up to that?! In the morning? It doesn't really help my morning, at all!

"Why are you smiling and not answering me? Love?"

She chuckled, "hindi bagay?"

"What are you even talking about?"

Great, now I can't even get up and walk away, I groaned in frustration

"Lovey, I'm just trying on a few... items, nag punta kasi kami ng mga girls, and Peach sa mall kahapon and the store was having a sale, might as well right?"

"Yeah... whatever happened to surprises?" 

Tumawa siya, "you were surprised right?" 

She took a step forward, "don't come closer."

"Why? Ayaw mo ba akong makatabi?" She pouted

FVCK!!!

"Don't pout, love, I'm serious, it's for the both of us. Where the hell is Lucas?!"

Diba nasa tabi ko lang siya kagabi? Tulog mantika rin yung batang yun eh!!!

"I woke him up early, gave him to Mom and Dad, they're having breakfast as we speak tsaka diba rehearsal dinner natin tonight?"

"Love, you're killing me. Can you just change or something?"

"Ayaw mo?"

"Gusto ko! Pero not now, it's really not a good time."

"Why? We're alone, aren't we?"

I brushed my face with my palms, "I can't do this." 

She laughed, hard, "Lovey, I'm just playing with you."

"Please don't laugh right now, you're not helping me at all." 

And then she did the impossible, pumunta siya sa kama at kumandong sa akin, for fvcks sakes man! Why?! 

She gave me a peck, I could still taste the mint from the toothpaste, and the she gave me another peck, but this time, I didn't let go.

She wants to play, I'll let her play, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck, just like yesterday. Full of love and passion, and hunger.

Her hands found her way to my head as I planted soft kisses on her neck, leaving a mark that I know will be there for at least a day or two, I managed to find her lips again only to leave it again, going for her ear this time, I can smell her freshly washed hair, and before I knew it I was already on top of her, and then I pulled away.