Two

(Chapter Revised: 01-24-2024)

Kim

After what seemed like a million years, nakita ko na rin sila. They were by the pool lang pala, kung saan saan pa nila ako pinaglakad.

I eased up upon hearing Peach's (real name, Peter) voice, one of my best friends. Finally a familiar face, I couldn't help but chuckle. Pano ba naman kasi, papasok palang ako sa gate, rinig na rinig na yung boses niya.

I heaved a big sigh of relief as soon as I saw my friends.

Wala pang lunch pero parang ang dami ng nangyari ngayong araw na 'to. From my encounter with that stupid boy, Nathan. And running into Cassandra, my best friend turned arch-nemesis.

Our conversation earlier stirred up the knots in my stomach yet again.

Not because I'm scared, but because I know what she's capable of.

Flashback

"Hey!" Cassandra, pulled my arm. I wanted to keep walking away but my brain made my body freeze.

"When I call you, you stop, face me, and answer."

"Bakit? Sino ka ba to make me stop, face, and answer you?" I replied

With her devilish grin, she said, "my dear, I'd watch my tone. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt because of it."

I smiled at her. Trying my best not to look and sound intimidated.

"Call me when you're the President. I'll pay my respects to you then."

I was going to leave as soon as I said that, but Cassandra being Cassandra, made sure she gets the final say. Siyempre, hindi naman ako papayag. Pinanganak kaya akong palaban!

"I'll let you go this time. But get this, kapag nahuli kita ulit na nilalandi si Nathan, sisiguraduhin ko na higit pa sa salita ang makukuha mo sa akin." She said

"Sabihin mo yan kapag kayo na. Ang lakas naman ng loob mo para magsabi ng ganyang bagay, eh isa ka lang naman sa mga malalanding nagpapakatanga sa kanya." ako

Before I leave, I looked her in the eye, "oh and fyi, your "Nathan" was the flirting with me, he was making out with a different girl. Better make sure you give her wrath as well."

End of Flashback

WHAT A DAY!

Partida, hindi pa nag sisimula ang first class.

Tahimik akong naupo sa tabi ni Peach, praying to all the Gods that he hasn't heard what happened yet.

Pero, pag chismisan na talaga ang usapan, hindi siya papahuli.

"Oy Kimberly! First day na first day laman ka ng SecretsofEmU page ah."

Secrets of Em U, a twitter page created by the students of Emery para mag kalat ng chismis amongst students. Wala pa kami dito, naka-follow na kami.