Twenty

Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate... your best friend... NEVER let them go.

---

Nathan

What can I say, I'm whipped. I stared at Andrea as I thought about our previous conversation a while ago. We decided to stay up for a little bit more, it's currently 1:46 in the morning.

"Earth to Isaiah. Earth to Isaiah. Kanina pa kita tinatawag, ngumingiti ka lang. Anong problema mo?"

I looked at her as I lightly shook my head. She's crazy, and boy am I glad that she's my crazy. Her hair was a mess because of the wind.

"Nothing. You're just too cute."

Her forehead wrinkled, as she glared at me. "Wala naman tayong nahithit. Kung ano ano sinasabi mo. Don't state the obvious, my dear."

"You know I still don't get it. What I see in you." I say

"Hmmm, oo nga noh? Di naman ako ganun kaganda, hindi rin naman ako sexy, matalino? Sakto lang. Tell me the truth nga Isaiah, pinaglalaruan mo lang ba ako? Ha! Siguro dinare ka lang ng mga barkada mo para patulan ako noh?! O baka naman si Cassandra nagsabi sayo na paglaruan-hmmp!"

I shut her up.

"Kung makahalik ka ah!"

I shut her up, again.

God, I love shutting her up!

"You still gonna talk? I can keep kissing you if you want."

"I'll shut up."

I laugh.

"Isaiah? Dala mo ba phone mo?"

"Yeah? Why?"

I took it out and gave it to her.

"Password?" she said, and returned the phone to me.

"Our wedding anniversary." I say, coolly.

She looked at me, as if I was lying. She typed in the date of the day we got "married" and to her surprise, it unlocked.

"Wow naman." she said, and laughed. She was even more shocked to see that she was my home screen.

"Hoy! Kung gagawin mo rin naman akong wallpaper mo, siguraduhin mo namang maganda ako. Mukha akong bata sa picture na 'to oh!"

"Wanna take a picture together?" I say

I grab the phone from her hands and I force her to take pictures with me. In less that 10 minutes, we had less than over a hundred pictures together. Which I don't plan on deleting anytime soon. There were a few good ones. we were both smiling, and the rest was all just some crazy looking ones. Heck, I didn't even know I could pose like that.

When we decided that we had enough pictures, she went to my music playlist.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaKr98ktoxU)