32

Thump

Thump

I groaned when I felt another twitch in my heart. My hand was looking for a familiar thing by the bedside.

Where's the sticky notepad?

I opened my eyes and saw Mina, the bared face angel few inches away from me. Her moles was visible all over her face, her locks draping over on her low neck top sleeves.

"Mina, didn't you have work today?" I softly said and gave her a kiss by her cheek.

Oh, fuck. I just compulsively kissed her.

"Oh, shit. Sorry, I didn't meant to."

"Stop being so loud." She replied groggily, "Can you pass me my phone?"

I stretched out my arms and got her phone by the night stand. She starts to open her left eye, almost peeking right into the bright sun.

"I don't feel well, please reschedule everything from today."
"Yeah, I just can't."
"Thank you."

Thump

Oh. She felt sore on that memory. I feel like I have sex tapes on my mind rather than memories.

"Please don't wake me up, if this is just a dream." She hugged me by my waist and rest her head on top of my chest.

"It isn't." I smile on how cute she can be, "Aren't you going to be cramped up if you skip work?" She scratched her eyes trying to wake up but settled to snuggle closer and breathe heavily.

"I'll handle it." She finally replied, "I just want to stay like this."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"I wish." I felt the hint of worry and sadness from her voice.

"Mina."

She looks up at me. A loving feeling deep inside me, I just can't stop how much I wanted her. I leaned in from a kiss, tilting my head she grasp the reality that I want her. Her hands travelled to my jaw, and I was burning from her touch. 

I can't stop this feeling especially when she's lying next to me. It's so hard to breath while I'm caught up by my feelings, I'm caught up by her lips.

From the beginning it was this actual feeling that I'm avoiding in a relationship. Falling in so deep, trusting someone so much that it makes me vulnerable but Mina, I'll be crazy for her.

"Chaeng." She released me from my anguish, "Let's take it slow."

My parted lips just misses another part of her, "Ofcourse."

"I just don't want to rush things."

"We don't need to."

She leaned in for a chase kiss standing up, her hand grabbing mine leading me to her kitchen. After that, I just watched her, cooking for me. We were silent, but we know how there's love in the air.

"What?" Mina might have felt the heavyness of my stare.

"Nothing." Smiling, she gave me a light chuckle. "Is it awkward for me to be here?"

"Not at all. Unless, you're forcing yourself?"

I shook my head and I smiled, she was looking at the curve by my cheek while she nods in response.

I stood up by the chair when I hear the whistle of her kettle, helping her. Pouring the steamy water to the two cups by the counter top, I searched for any coffee container.

"Honey."

"Yeah?"

She gave me a sweet smile when we locked eyes, "I mean." She reached by the top cabinet and gave me a bottle, "I want honey."

The burning feeling starts to build up by my cheeks. Well, that was embarassing.

"Of.. yeah.. ofcourse."

"But if you want me to call you honey."

"No no no. That's not what I meant."

Pancake were serve infront of us after a couple of minutes and she sits beside me. I bite in at the pancake and I can feel that she's the one giving me a gaze now.

"It's really tasty, if you're wondering." I said taking the second bite of the pancake.

"This looks wrong." She suddenly said, and I bewilderly faced her, "You. Here. My apartment."

I placed the fork by the side of the plate and shifted my position to look at her. I reached out for the both of her hand, and leaned forward.

"But it feels right."

"Right." She sighed after the word, her eyes full of worries but glimers as the sight of me.

"Mina. Can I ask something?"

She was taken aback at first but her stare was still unfazed, "Sure."

"Can we start over, can you love me again?"

Then a lovingly smile formed by her face, her eyes wrinkles with it. She bit her lower lip from the happiness she can't contain, or maybe it was my hopeless romantic move that I have been advised that she loves.

"Yeah. Lest's start over."

My breathing hitched when she leaned closer and kissed me softly by my lips.

"Breathe." She touched my unmoving chest. I was really holding my breath. "What are you feeling?"

"With you, I feel safe." Like I can entrust everything to you, "Like I'm home."

"Welcome home."

-