20

Lips dried, mild headache, body pain

Lips dried, mild headache, body pain. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes.

Feels weird.

Thick cloth around my head as I felt the heaviness. I touched it, is it a gauze bandage?

I looked around me, this isn't my room. It's white and as a kid you'll learn that the purest white would be a hospital, definitely not heaven and that confirms it when I saw an IV digged through my left hand. My vein is kind of popping out, maybe it was there for some time now.

"Chaeyoung!"

My parents are here.

I smile weakly looking at them, my body feels wimpy and my muscles feels restrained.

"You're here." I managed to say.

"Call the doctor!" My mother pushed my father away and I chuckled.

"Chaeyoung!" The bunny, that looks like she just have woke up, jolted running to me from the chair by the corner.

The red dress and red lips was a waste from her worried sick look at me. I don't blame her though, I have a bandage on my head, I'm worried as hell.

"What happened?" I asked.

Another pair of widened eyes came running at me from the door. Jihyo came, She looks different with the short hair; hair just right about her shoulder, but with that large eyes and sharp jaws, she is still the friend I know.

Brisk walking while her tongue set on the side, balancing what was about to spill from the cup she was holding.

I chuckled on how she did all that just to hold my hand, "I know you love me but what happened?"

"You were hit by a car. You had broken shits and whatnots. I can't say the exact medical terms." I looked back at the other side to see Nayeon almost tearing up.

"That's why my body is aching." I winced trying to twist my upper body.

"You don't remember?"

"I just fell off suddenly and I couldn't remember the rest. Dahyun must have been worried yesterday since I didn't call or gave her a text that I'm not coming back at the shop."

"Yesterday?" Nayeon asked again.

"Yeah. Yesterday is it? The accident?"

"You were in a coma for six months."

"What?"

Six months? It was screwing my head out, from all of the questions and confusions. I looked at myself again. My hair is longer now, nails our kind of trimmed, I don't smell that bad, evidently someone must have taken care of me.

The doctor came in while I was still trying to piece up my memory.

"They said, I was in a coma for six months?" I asked the doctor myself, couldn't believe that it was that long.

"You might feel that it was just like yesterday, it's a normal thing for comatose patients."

"I was sleeping the whole six?" I turned the other side looking at my friends, Nayeon and Jihyo nodded.

"You're feeling okay?" My mom said by my other side and I nodded and smiled at her reassuringly.

The doctor just continued checking my vitals from the beeping machines around me. I scanned the room once again, fused with worried and shocked engulfed the room.

My heart skipped a beat when the door slammed open. Another person came in, she was already tearing up.

"Chaeyoung!" She calls out and I looked at her, more of tracing her features, "You're finally awake." She covered her mouth and looked at me from head to toe, I can't really deduced what she's feeling right now.

"Sorry." I said and I catched her attention- red teary eyes boring into mine.

She have a short hair by her shoulder, colored with bright strike of brown, thin lips, moles around her face. A mysterious beauty.

I touch my forehead unknowingly, "Who are you?"

Pupils dilates while her eyebrows crease, "What do you mean?"

"I... I'm not good on remembering people. A childhood friend? A friend around somewhere, maybe?"

I felt her eyes were swelling up again and I never felt more afraid from a teary eye and a furrowed eyebrows.

"You're joking, right?"

Nayeon walks at the other side, reaching out to the other girl who's currently snarling at me.

"Mina." Nayeon calls out and gave her a shoulder to cry on.

Mina. Mina. Mina. Mina.

Mina, was it? Mina doesn't ring a bell.

"TELL ME YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING!" She shouts across the room and everyone looked at her.

I'm in mistake here, aren't I?

"I'm..." I had the feeling to apologize but I did try hard enough to pull out a Mina from my system. "I'm sorry."

None.

She walks away after, banging the door too loud. Nayeon have followed her and I'm never been confused on what should I feel.

"You don't remember her?" Jihyo moves closer to me and stared right into my eyes.

"I'm really sorry but who's Mina?" I worriedly asked.

"She's your girlfriend."

My head suddenly hurts, it starts to give me some hazy pictures. I grab my forehead from the dizziness, my eyelids were closing involuntarily.

I'm jealous and you're not even my girlfriend.

An eerie sound in my ears. No, it was by my head.

Was it?

Where was it?

Fuck. Was that my voice? No, no, no.

"Nooooo!"

"Nurse!"

-