7

It was after two days since the Jeju party

It was after two days since the Jeju party. Mina wasn't visiting at my flower shop, maybe she doesn't really need some flowers. I was stupid enough to forget to ask for her number. I didn't want to be obvious by asking it from Tzuyu.

Mina. Mina. Mina. Mina

I should stop thinking about her.

Ring

I look at the person, and it was Yugyeom. He have a new hair color, he does it more often so I wasn't surprised but he's still a mushroom.

He gave me a smear look from the start.

"Hi, tiger." Yugyeom said which makes me scoff, he hurriedly got his best flower before moving forward to me. "So I heard Mina was with you at Jeju?"

"Not with me, we were with friends." I defended.

He twitch his lips after, "Tell me your ways on getting girls, I'm jealous."

"I'm not getting girls."

"Alright, alright."

"Did she told you about Jeju?" I asked. I was actually thirsty to ask, I want to know if she's thinking about me too. Slash that, thinking about things that involves me.

"No, Tzuyu did. She's not in the office for two days."

"What happened?"

"I'm not really sure. She doesn't share much you know." He said and I continue on wrapping up the flowers for him, but I couldn't get it out of my mind. She invaded it again.

I noticed he starts to scribble something on a piece of newspaper while waiting. He must be bored so I hurriedly finished wrapping up.

"It's her number." He winks, sliding the teared newspaper towards me.

"Mina?"

"Yeah. Let me know if you did well." He gave me an approving look. Now I'm confuse, does he like or just supports me? "I'll be gone now."

I didn't waste any second when I type in the numbers on my phone.

Was she sick? Something might have happened.

Chaeyoung
Hey, What's up? Chaeyoung here.

I bit my nail staring at my phone. I felt impatient waiting for it.

Ugh. I groan when there was no reply for ten minutes.

"What's with you?" Dahyun looks at me carrying a box of flowers.

"Nothing. Ignore me."

"Then stop making weird sounds." Dahyun made face at me before continuing her restocking.

Ding!

Mina
Heya. You have my number?

Wow, was that even important?

I shook my thought away. I'm assuming things so much between us. I should stop being delusional.

Chaeyoung
You're living in a magical world.

Mina
I wish.

Chaeyoung
A little bird told me that you were on leave for two days, are you okay?

Mina
That little bird might be really nosy. I'm fine, don't worry. I'm just moving in on a new apartment.

Chaeyoung
I see. That little bird was really nosy then.

Mina
Tweet

Chaeyoung
You might want some help? I can give you a hand.

Mina
No, thanks. I know you're busy

Chaeyoung
Dahyun, came back. I'm the boss again.

Mina
I'll let you know if I need a third and fourth hands with me. Thanks, btw :)

Chaeyoung
Alrighty.

I sounded like a creep on that text getting too close to her. Ufgjf!

"Stop making weird sounds!" Dahyun yells again.

I didn't meant to spill that sounds!

I wonder if she was moving to a new apartment because she was living in a single apartment with her boyfriend? Why am I even bothered? Delusional me.

-