Chapter seventheen: Due date

A year pass and theres no news they heard about him, only this envelope containing an annulment papers with his signature on it.

She was slap big time, she cried the whole night. What happen to him? Why did he do this to me. Whats wrong with me? Did I did something wrong to him.

I almost didn't make it to the graduating list but with the help of Anji father I did make it.

And now I'm working at one of there restaurant as a chief. After the graduation I visit Mi and Di to pay respect to them because they one of the people who trust me.

They also didn't expect what happen to us and there apo, but I told them I'm not gonna sign the annulment papers not unless Allen himself let me sign it.

I understand iha and I'm glad that's your decision. You know marriage is forever, I know younger generation always make decision so quickly they didn't even thinking what's ahead of them.

And I'm glad your not one of them, don't worry when we had chance will talk to him.

That's Mi said the kay time I visit them, I'm 24 now and Fallen is 4 years old. I didn't change his surname even Donny mom tried to use law about it when he found out about Fallen existence.

Even Allen already left us, I still value his name and the memories together. I still imagine that one day he will come back for me and for us.

Hey, beautiful. Donny said

Tsk, tigilan mo ko Engr. Algezar.

Hahaha, di kana mabiro. Ito na ang nag bukas ng elevator.

Anu nanaman ginagawa mo dito? Kukunin mo nanaman si Abby? Ikaw Donny ha, kung hindi ka seryoso kay Abby itago mo na yang pag mu mukha mo kasi huhuntingin ka talaga ng anak mo.

Yeah right, Donny is dating Abby, Fallen's yaya. And yes Fallen knows Donny as his biological father so he called him Daddy and Allen as his Papa.

What, I'm change man now Ada.

Tsk! Talaga lang ah.

Hahaha oo no, actually I'm planning to send her to school again.

I look at him, and remember Allen. He send me to school too.

Just don't leave him hanging when that happens.

I'm not kuya Allen.

Yeah kasi sa una palang nang iiwan kana. Sabay alis nya sa elevator.

Hey are you still bitter about me? Akala ko ba sports tayo.

Gago, tingin mo sa sarili mo santo? Tsk parehas lang kayo mag pinsan mo.

Hoy Ada ah. Kung bitter ka doon, tara puntahan naten sa US. Salita nito na nag pabalik sa kanya sa elevator.

Talaga?

Joke lang, kakasimula ko lang sa trabaho wala pa akong ipon no! Pag pa enroll lang ng semester ang meron ako walang pang flight pa US.

Tsk! Mahirap!

Nagsalita ang mayaman. Pareha lang naman tayo maralita dito. Donny is been living on his own when his mom made an agreement to get back his money when he change Fallen surname to Algezar but Donny don't want it.

He said Fallen is his son even the surname is Monte Amor beside I don't want to throw the name who help my son to be in this world.

Fallen Mama is here! Sigaw nya.

And Daddy too. Sigaw naman ni Donny.

Mama, Daddy!

How's my big boy hmm?