Chapter two: Parent's

I thought when they start talking to me, they also start forgiving me but all I think is wrong.

January start, when they introduced me to my father's friend. I thought at first it was the start na nagiging ok na sila sa akin kasi kinakausap na nila ako eh. So yeah they introduce me to Martin, his dad assistant manager sa branch where my dad is assign.

His nice,  he always visit dad at least that's what I thought, bringing food and fruit. And dad would always call me whenever he visit, and of course his a visitor so I treat him like one. Then his starting to buy clothes for the baby, and starting to visit home when dad and mom are not home yet. I kinda starting to feel awkward and I hope he realized that im not comfortable with him anymore.

Please stop bringing things for the baby Martin, I know I should be greatful but to be honest im starting to feel awkward towards you.

I hope I didnt offend you, but can i ask why are you doing this. Your my father's friend. I mean yeah I'm greatful for all the things that you buy for us, but it's not necessary do that.

He look at me, then look upstairs. Didn't your father told you?

Told me what?

He told me, that if I marry you his going to give up his position.

He did what?

You hear me.

I look at him dumbfounded. And you agree?

Well, I'm incapable of having a child and in my case which is matanda na din I don't think someone would be interested. And being the head manager isnt that bad.

I felt pity on him. His 38 base on what I remember.

Martin, just so you know I dont know anything about this but you have to understanding me. Yes, as yon can see im pregnant but that doesnt mean I need a husband. I dont want to use someone to save me from being judge. Im sorry but its a no.

I comfront dad about it. He got mad at me.

You should't have let Martin go, his gonna marry you and save you from embarrassment!

Dad, im not marrying anyone.

And then what? Be a laughing stock? No! You ungrateful daughter! Galit na galit so dad.

Mom please help me. I look at her with pleading eyes.

Your dad is right, his just protecting you. But she just ignore me.

Alam kong nag kamali ako pero papanindigan ko to dahil ako ang may gawa nito. Hindi ako mag mamalinis dahil totoo naman yon, ang akin lang sana tanggapin n'yo ako at unawain. Kasi hindi ko naman to kaya ng mag isa eh, kailangan ko kayo.

But Mom dont listen, You know Ada, there this abortion clinic that my friend know maybe—.

Mom, I dont want to abort my child. I felt like my sanity is breaking at this point, what is happening to my parents. They are not really showy but their kind to me.

You dont want to marry? You dont want to abort that child? Then your free to go, siguro naman sapat na ang taon na binigay namin sayo. You ungrateful girl! Si dad.

Joselito hindi naman kailangan umabot sa ganito. Her mom.

My decision is final.

Sobrang sakit nang nararamdaman ko, hindi ko akalain na hahantong sa ganito, but I couldnt blame them. Im such an ungrateful daughter to them. Im a dissapointment.

Dad, im sorry if I dissapoint to you, I know you expect so much to me. Sorry po sa lahat at thank you. Umiiyak na salita ko sa kanila.

Saan ako pupunta at this hour? At my state. I look at my big belly, it's on my 8 months already. A month from now manganganak na ako.