Chapter thirteen: Im missing you

Allen, since birth kana ba infertile? We are currently on our bed, kanina pa kami nag uusap and she want to know him more, deeply this time. Sana di kita ma offend ha?

Hindi agad ito naka sagot and he just hug her tightly.

Its ok if you dont answer it for now?

No.

So you got, accident?

No.

Then what happened?

...

Im a military doctor right, means I have to stay and go if necessary to attend the needs of everyone.

There this one soldier, he was left in the battle and was seriously injured, it's almost an hour before we can send some back up, the time laps make his condition critical so I came with the rescue team.

On our way to the main battle field, the terorist are already on their post, in ambush nila kami good thing that our driver just made the right turn when they bomb us. But some of us was killed, I got shot from my right side navel. It was connected to the organ where sperm was coming from and the Doctor said that makes the production of sperm impossible. And that's what happen.

Had you check up again?

Not anymore. I got depress and file a leave. Tumira ako sa bahay for almost six months. Then my ..

My?

My girlfriend got pregnant.

Then you heal?

How I wish, she's claiming it was me, but later on when I thought I'm normal again the bomb hit me again, I'm not the father of her baby but my bestfriend who's in the military too, he's the guy we rescued.

Shit!

There having an affair in my back, since Reola find out about me being infertile. I felt so useless at that time. My depression got worsen but I just go with the flow. I came back from the service acting like normal, nothing happen.

He got into life and death situation again and I was about to rescue him again. But my depression is eating me. I felt confuse all of a sudden. So I didn't save him , I just let him die in-front of me.

Oh my God Allen.

His crying. I hug him. I'm sure you didn't mean that? You told me his in life and death situation that time.

But Reola blame me for it, she's 5 months pregnant at that time. Because of too much stress the baby didn't make it too.

Allen.

You see I'm not im not perfect person as you think I am. I killed my bestfriend and his son.

Allen, you didn't mean it. Your intention is not to kill him but to save him it just the depression clouded your mind. I hope you to stop blaming your self.

Hindi mo hawak ang buhay ng bawat isa.

But I'm a Doctor.

Your just a Doctor, a human but not God. Hindi mo hawak ang buhay nila, if it's there time, it's there time no matter how good you are.

So you resign after that?

No after that but after Roela sued me of malpractice, It was dismiss later on when the authopsy learn about his shot in the back close to his heart.