Chapter fiftheen: Donny's back

Baby. I felt him touching my tummy going to my breast then down to my feminine under the blanket.

It's our 1st anniversary, Mi and Di give us a gift trip to Palawan. It's been our last day here dahil 3 days lang ito since school days na.

Hmmm?

He hug me and then put me on his top, me fully naked same as him. Me facing the ceiling and him facing my back.

Allen?

Open your legs for me. And so I did, he touch my breast and down there.

Allen. I hold his hand while feeling the sensation his hands doing to my body.

Since what happen to us during my birthday last year,  this is the second time that we had each other privately since Allen need to go to US to personally do his documents, he stay there for 2 months and came back just 3 weeks ago.

Yeah they sharing room but its not enough qualify time since Fallen is being a kid.

One time he saw us making out which we didnt expect him seeing it then he start asking them question. His so curious about everything so iniiwasan talaga nila na may makita ito na hindi sapat sa edad nito.

Ahhh, im coming now. Then she came.

Now its my turn. After the delicious sensation she sit on his thing and go down sinking his big and long manhood.

Ahmmm. She moan,

Baby, can you move now? Ahh I cant take it anymore. And so she move up and down to his, that bring them to another forceful release.

Ada, now that your graduating student I hope mapagbigyan mo na ang hiling namin nang Di mo. Its Mi and they currently talking, bukas ang luwas nila pa Maynila.

Fallen is 3 years old now and so shes 4th year college.

Mi?

I want another apo, you know iha sana babae naman this time.

Shit! Napatingin naman ako sa lalaki na mukhang tinuturuan si Fallen na mangabayo. Yon kasi ang wish ng bata sa 3rd birthday nito last Feb. na ngayon lang napagbigyan dahil nasa Maynila sila.

Hahah, Mi. Well try po. Yuko kong salita dito dahil hindi ko masalubong ang mga mata nito.

Ohh iha you didnt know how happy I am. Im gonna tell this to your Di im sure matutuwa yon.

Hahah.

You know iha the best way para mabuntis agad is ... and she told me everything she know about prenancy.

Damn, I dont want to dissapoint them but —.

Allen?

Hmm? He snug me closer, we just get back from Dumagat and Fallen sleep in his room.

Mi talk to me yesterday.

Hmm, what is it?

They want another grandchild. She felt him stiff.

Allen?

Baby, you know I cant. Nahihirapan nitong salita.

Allen, bangon ko. Clutching the blanket to my chest. Why dont we consult a Doctor specialize on your condition?

Adarna, I thought we already talk about this. Fallen is our only son. Is he not enough?

Allen, shhh. I carress his face. His enough but dont you think we have to open this idea I mean you told me it can be cured.

Adarna! He said firmly that is the first time he used that tone to me.

Allen.

Its a no.