Chapter 12

I walk out the door of the house and into my brothers car since we live farther away from the school.

"Y/n aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Hoseok asks.

"No... I'm not hungry. Thanks though." I reject the offer and go back to getting my stuff and me into the car.

After a little bit Hoseok finally gets into the car and we drive to school.

My mood was kinda down and I didn't really understand why.

Maybe it was because I my grandma didn't like me.

I could tell by the way she looked at me when I walked inside the house yesterday.

"We're here." Hoseok said smiling at me.

"Okay." I smiled back.

I got out and walked up to the school.

I looked back and saw Jungkook approaching the school so I walked over to him.

"Hi." I say cheerfully.

He rolled his eyes and walked faster.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Get the fuck away from me. Did I ever say you could come near me? No!" He pushed me to the ground and went inside the school.

I looked around as a few people chuckled to their friends.

So we're back to this again?

I sighed and got up, walking inside the school.

As I walked inside the classroom all the "popular" people were sitting in the back laughing and talking.

And Hoseok found his seat happily right next to Jungkook.

Great.

So he's one of them now.

The crowd erupted in laughter randomly so I looked behind me to see them all staring directly at me.

Even Hoseok.

I turned back around and soon after I felt I paper ball hit the back of my head.

I rolled my eyes and picked it up off the floor.

I opened the crumpled paper ball leaving some tears in the paper and read the note.

"You got kicked out of your own house by your parents? Ha ha. Loser."

My eyes got wide.

He told them.

I looked back at Jungkook and saw a smirk plastered on his face.

I looked over at Hoseok and he was also smirking.

My hands got sweaty as I held the Not in my hands and I really wished it was a dream.

But it wasn't.

***

*RING*

Students flooded out of the building and I looked down at my hands that still had the note in my hand.

I ripped it up and threw it in the trash can then walked outside and into the halls.

I went over to my locker and was about to grab my gym bag for P.E. but somebody grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

Of course it was Jungkook.

"I know your just going to torment me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you like that little note?" He smirked.