Chapter 9

Ok first I want to say thank you so much for 1k reads!!! I can't believe it, I love everyone of you who have read this book and I want to apologize for not updating like I said I was going to and I will try my best to keep up with the schedule but I've been really busy with school and track practice and track meets. After track I will probably start doing to schedule again but until then you guys will just have make due with what is going on right now. And second of all... That picture of Jungkook is seriously killing me. Ok sorry for the rant... Here's the story. Enjoy 😉.

I was just about to fall into a deep slumber when I heard my parents talking downstairs.

"Do you know what that noise was? It sounded like the front door opening. Then I heard footsteps upstairs. Is it y/n?" I heard my moms muffled voice downstairs say.

"I don't know let's go upstairs and check." My dad responded.

My heart stopped and I tiptoed to my bed but they got to the door before I got to my bed.

"What were you doing up?!" My dad yelled in a loud voice.

"I-I was just..." I tried to think of a lie but kept on stumbling on my words.

"Y/n tell me what you were doing up!" My dad's voice got louder and it felt like the house shook.

He stomped his foot on the ground and glared at me.

"You're going to tell me!" He pointed his crooked finger at me.

"Ok! I was with Jungkook!" I screamed.

"You were with that... Rat?" He asked scoffing.

"He's not a rat dad!" I felt tears sliding down my face as I said the word 'dad'.

"How can I even call you dad? You are not a dad!" I stormed past him but he grabbed me.

"I don't want to be your dad just as much as you don't want me to be your dad!" He yelled in my face, his breath reeked of alcohol.

"If you don't appreciate me and your mother than you can just leave this house! And really I'm not giving you a choice! You're going to leave anyways! Pack your stuff and go!" He pushed me on the ground of my room and stormed away.

"So your kicking me out?!" I yelled.

"That's exactly what I'm doing." He scoffed.

"Where am I going to live?!" I asked.

"Well you should of thought about that before you... you..." He didn't finish his sentence and walked away to his room.

Probably drinking more alcohol.

I looked at my room and the few clothes I had, the dirty mattress with no sheet on, my two worn out pillows from years of crying myself to sleep, and the white now grey blanket.

I can't believe I called this place home.

I took the one suitcase I had and packed my clothes just because I didn't want to take the dirty pillows and blanket.

I started to walk downstairs but I felt someone push me down.

"Get down faster!" The voice was manly so it was my dad.

I fell down all of the stairs, a new bruise forming with each hit.

I watched as my dad stomped down the stairs.

He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and threw me and my suitcase outside.

He slammed the door shut and I sat there holding my throat trying to catch my breath.