Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I'm laying on the couch watching the news with Amanda. We're not really watching it, we're catching up with eachother. I told her about my scary experience. I'm in a baggy sweater, hugging my legs. My hair's in a messy bun. 

As talking, Amanda gets stopped mid-sentence when we hear Austin's name. We look toward the TV.

"Yesterday night we found singer, Austin Mahone at a popular resterant, Lumie, with a girl."

"Austin and I were there yesterday." I say under my breath. "Oh my god." I say. We continue watching.

"This girl was also previously on Lisa's show a few months back. She was also seen in two of Austin's 'YouTube' videos."

I glance at Amanda watching it.

"Some think they're 'Just Friends' concidering what Austin said in Lisa's show. He didn't refer to her as his girlfriend, but her name 'Emma'" The lady's voice says. I squint and lean my chin on my palm. 

"Lisa had asked on the show if that's how 'friends' act now a days. He answers with 'Only if you're as close as we are.'"

"That was before we were dating." I say. Amanda nods.

"But, in YouTube video's afew weeks after the show they kissed." The lady says.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"It was for a 'Blind fold challenge'." She says.

"Ok, I was blind folded, I would not count that." I say. Amanda chuckles.

They roll the clip.

"Ugh I've lived it, and watched it 3 times now." I groan.

"But watch as he puts his hand on her waist, but pulls it back. Maybe that's because they are, or, were only friends, and this may have been the girl Austin talked about in an interview."

"In the magazine!" I say.

"Go get it, I wanna see." Amanda shoo's me to get it. I hop up and go to get it. I search through my draws and find it. I rush back. I flip through the pages. I give her the magazine. 

I lean my head on Amanda's shoulder, watching the lady continue.

"In another video,"

"How many video's y'all make?" Amanda asks.

"Two." I say. "And the second one, I did not enjoy."

"Oh boy." She says, grinning. I laugh. They're already showing a clip of that video.

They show Austin kissing my nose.

They show me drinking out of my Starbucks drink then giving it to him and he takes a sip.

Then they show him kissing my cheek.

"But no lip kissing."

"Ha, not that you've seen." I say.

"OOOH." Amanda says, snapping her fingers. "Sassy." She says I laugh.

"But my question is, when did Austin and Julie break up?"

"Okay who the hell is Julie." I say.

"Julie was with Austin on tour." Amanda says.

"Yeah, but who is she?" I ask. 

"But anyway, they look super adorable in these pictures from last night." The lady says and it shows pictures of us laughing and talking.

"The two cuties kept a respectable distance from eachother, then they end the night off by slow dancing." They show him leaning his forehead against mine.

Old Best Friend, New Fameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें