Join Us

Annie woke up, she appeared to be lying on a tree.
Upon pushing herself up, she saw Eren Yeager on her left, and Ymir on her right.
Looking ahead, she noticed Reiner Braun and Berthold Hoover standing on a different tree in front of them.
"Ah, you're finally awake" Ymir said, looking slightly relieved.
Berthold and Reiner turned to them, realising that Annie was awake.
"The traitor lives does she?" Reiner asked sarcastically
"She's the traitor?" asked Eren, his voice cracking "you're the ones who breached the walls, you're the ones who are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of soldiers and innocents. You're the damm traitors!" yelled Eren.
"Eren, don't bother" Ymir rolled her eyes "Have you seen the state you're in?"
Eren was missing parts of both his arms and legs, about half of each limb
"You bastard! You did this to me!" Eren screamed at Reiner
"Yeah well, I was in a hurry to get you out, didn't have time to delicately remove you"
Eren stopped screaming, silently sitting down, seething with hatred.
Annie looked down at herself; missing feet and damaged arms.
Dammit, I can't fight. I shouldn't take too long to heal, I just have to wait.
"So Reiner" began Annie "what do you want with the three of us? I assume you have some sort of plan"
"You always were the brains Annie" retorted Reiner "yes, we have a plan. We want you, all of you, to join us"

There was a pause

"Are you fucking serious?" asked Eren, ending the silence
"Absolutely" replied Berthold "the more titan shifters the better"
"Okay, that makes sense" Ymir began "but why would we join you?"
"Why wouldn't you?" asked Berthold
"You breached wall Maria six years ago, killing a ton of people, including Eren's mum. Five years after that you breached Trost District, killing more people" Ymir paused briefly
"Eren and myself have no reason to trust you, and Annie has turned against you. What makes you think we'll join you?"
"Three reasons" started Reiner "Annie is too smart to try and escape, Eren is too injured to escape and we know how to get you on our side Ymir"
"Oh really? And what's that?"
Reiner smirked
"Christa"
Ymir froze, her face slowly shifted into anger
"Her name, is Historia. You better remember that"
Reiner's smile faded "I will marry Christa, but I need your help to save her"

Another pause

Ymir burst out laughing, tears falling from her eyes
"That's hilarious! You seriously think that she'll want to marry you?"
Reiner's smirk faded
"That's the long term plan, but right now, we're going back home and taking you, the three of you, with us"

A distant roar

"Shit!" yelled Berthold "It's the Scouts!"