Recovery

Annie woke up from a nightmare, she'd been dreaming about killing Levi squad.
"It's okay Annie, you're okay" the voice was Krista's, who had a hand on Annie's shoulder
"Thank you Krista, is Ymir okay?"
Krista motioned to the stretcher on which Ymir was lying. Ymir had been badly injured, but was alive, currently asleep. "She's asleep now, Hanji said she'll be alright"
"I'm glad to hear that"
"Thank you for saving her Annie, you risked execution for her, for all of us. Thank you."
Krista then hugged Annie. Annie blushed.
"Umm, no worries Krista" Annie stammered.
Krista darted off back to Ymir's side.
She's adorable thought Annie.
Annie too had sustained injuries, the muscles in her arms and legs were heavily damaged, she'd fractured multiple ribs and was physically exhausted from fighting the titan horde.
Hanji came over to see Annie, and Annie braced herself.
"Morning Annie, feeling okay?"
"I guess so"
"Good! So how long do you think it'll take for you to be back at full health?"
"I'd say a couple of hours at least"
"And you can't shift until you're fully healed?"
"That's right"
"Well luckily for you, I don't think there'll be a need for your titan soon"
"Okay"
Seemingly satisfied with the conversation, Hanji walked off.
Annie pushed herself slightly to take a better look at her surroundings, and realised that she was on top of wall Rose. She also noticed that Mikasa was asleep beside her, and Annie let out a startled yelp.
Mikasa woke up
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you Mikasa"
Mikasa pushed her deep black hair out of her face to look at Annie, and stared at her.
"What? Is there something on my face?" asked Annie
"No" replied Mikasa "I've just never seen you with your hair down, it looks good"
Both girls blushed deeply and turned away from each other.
"You should get up, Hanji is obsessed with punctuality" said Mikasa, wrapping her scarf around her neck before running off towards Eren.
"Right"
Annie lifted herself out of the makeshift bed, put her hair up in her usual style, and joined the others.

They had travelled a long way from their original camp, as there was a spot which would be more convenient for them to continue to wall Maria.
Ymir was still asleep, and steam was still coming off Annie as her muscles healed.
The soldiers stopped
"Everyone listen up!" Hanji yelled from the front, Annie was standing towards the back with Eren, Mikasa and Armin, "This is the point we need to be at, so we're going to start our descent"
As she said that, Reiner and Berthold attacked from either side of the wall.
Berthold slashed Annie's right arm and leg, while Reiner a went for Eren.
Everyone went flying as Reiner and Berthold shifted simultaneously.
Due to the location of the shift, the Colossus titan only half formed on top of the wall. The Armoured titan grabbed Eren and attempted to flee.
The last thing Annie saw before she collapsed due to the pain, was Eren shifting into the Attack titan.