Tell Us Everything You Know

Annie took a deep breath, nervously wringing her hands. She sat at a desk, facing several high ranking people: Erwin Smith, Hanji Zoe, Levi Ackerman as well as several soldiers from the 104th cadets.
"So Annie" began Erwin "Why did you kill so many soldiers?"
"I was told to" replied Annie "we were given strict orders to -"
"Who's we?" interrupted Levi
Annie paused
"Myself, Reiner Braun, Berthold Hoover and Marcel"
Another pause
"I am the female titan" continued Annie "Reiner is the armoured titan, Berthold is the colossus titan and Marcel was the jaws titan"
"What happened to Marcel?" asked Hanji
"He was eaten by a mindless titan, it appeared from beneath our camp beyond the walls five years ago"
"So where is the jaws titan now?"
"I don't know, if the titan that ate him consumed his spinal fluid then that titan would have regained their human form"
"Wait, so titans were once humans?" asked Armin Arlet, a member of the 104th
"Yes, Elodians to be specific. I'm not sure what the difference is between Elodians and Marleyons, but only Elodians can become titans"

There was a long pause, everyone just taking in what Annie was saying.

"You were just following orders, and you think that excuses what you're done?" Eren Yeager was speaking, visibly angry.
"Well no, I don't expect you to forgive me, I don't deserve your forgiveness" replied Annie
"Damm right you don't!" yelled Eren darting forward, arm pulled back and fist clenched
"Eren no!" Mikasa Ackerman grabbed Eren, restraining him.
Annie recoiled, a panicked look on her face.
"Mikasa why the hell did you stop me!?" Eren yelled at her
Before Mikasa could answer, Annie interjected "I'm confused as well Mikasa, why?"
Mikasa pushed Eren away before responding "Because I don't think you're a monster, I think you have a good heart"

Everyone in the room was shocked
Annie was responsible for dozens, if not hundreds of deaths, yet Mikasa thought she could be redeemed.

"Oh, thank you Mikasa, that's kind of you. But I think Eren is right about me"
"Annie, you called Marcel the jaws titan, do all the titans have names?"
"Yes, in total there are nine titan powers: Attack, Armoured, Colossus, Female, Jaws, Cart, Beast, Warhammer and Founding"
"Which one am I?" asked Eren, still agitated.
"I believe that you are the Attack Titan, as you possess good combat skills in titan form"
"Right, and do you know who the other shifters are?"
"Apart from the ones I've mentioned, no, all I know is that the beast titan sent us here and the founding titan is somewhere on this island. Reiner also told me that the Beast is coming here soon"

Another pause

A soldier burst through the doors behind Annie
"Commander Erwin! Two members of the Scouts have killed multiple members of the Garrison and are en route to Shiganshia District!