Titan Shifter Duo

Ymir landed on the horde, ripping them apart as soon as she got them.
"Ymir!" yelled Krista "Be careful!"
Ymir looked up and roared in response
Ymir was doing well, but there were too many titans for her to handle.
She was taking a lot of damage.
"Ymir no!" Krista was devastated seeing Ymir like this. Krista lent over the edge of the tower, yelling at Ymir
"What are doing Ymir?! Forget about protecting us, and fight for yourself!"
Ymir looked up at Krista, turned back to horde, and began to tear apart the tower, throwing bricks at the titans. Ymir was making more process against the horde, but in return the horde was doing even more damage to Ymir.
Ymir's assault stopped, she was almost dead.
"Ymir!" tears were streaming down Krista's face
Krista slipped, falling over the edge of the tower. Annie grabbed her leg to catch her "Thank you Annie"
Annie pulled Krista up, practically throwing her at Conny.
Annie stood at the edge of the tower.
"What are you doing Annie?" asked Conny
"Whats right" Annie replied, lightning running up and down her body
"Tell the captain I'm sorry, but I had to save Krista's girlfriend"
Krista blushed deeply as Annie leapt of the tower and shifted.
The female titan cleared the horde away from Ymir, doing her best to protect Ymir. The titans switched to attack Annie, who was more prepared to deal with them. However, the beast titan roared again, and more titans appeared to attack Annie.

For another half an hour, Annie fought off titans, protecting Ymir and the others.

Finally, the Scouts arrived. Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlet, Sasha Braus, Hanji Zoe and Captain Levi Ackerman were among them.
Ymir was pulled out of her titan body, covered in injuries, missing parts of her limbs.
The female titan lent against the tower, steam coming out of her body, which was a lot smaller and thinner that it was an hour ago.
Hanji and Krista cared for Ymir, placing her on a stretcher and making sure she was alive.
Annie collapsed to her knees, her titan body disappeared.
Levi stood over Annie, blade pressed against her throat
"You shifted without my explicit permission, any last words Leonhart?"
Annie looked down, bracing herself for death "Are the others okay?" she asked. Levi paused for a moment, then sheathed his sword.
"You acted honourably, disobeying orders to protect your comrades. It was a tough situation, and it was your only choice. You have my respect."
Annie was stunned "Thank you sir"
"Don't confuse respect with trust"

The entire squad headed on, making progress towards the wall.
The beast titan disappeared, seemingly to regain titan forces.