What The Actual Fuck?

"I don't want to know." I said as she kept speeding. "Why not?" She smirked. "There's no fun if you don't!" I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to know." I growled. "Too bad." She growled back. She looked out the wind shield, paying no attention to me.  I grabbed the steering wheel, jerking us into the traffic going the other way, causing us to colloid head on with another car. Soon as I heard the sirens. I saw my "mom" take off.

Peter's P.O.V

I tried calling Eleanor's phone but no one answered. But the door to Derek's place slammed open. It was her. The women I thought was dead. She had blood all over her.  "Where's Eleanor?" I growled. She growled and showed her red eyes. She's an Alpha. "Dead. Dying. Bleeding out." She said simply. "What'd you do?" Derek growled beside me. "I was bringing her to have you tell her how you didn't want her, but she made things difficult." "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!?" I screamed. "OUR DAUGHTER! She's not just yours. She's mine too." That made Stiles and Scott look up. "She doesn't even know you." Derek growled. "I wouldn't be so sure. She found my letter." She smirked. "What happened to Eleanor?" I growled lowly. "Crashed my car." "What?" Stiles shot up.

Stiles P.O.V

I called my dad. It was bad. Eleanor was a werewolf but she wasn't healing. "My dad said she slipped into a coma. She has a broken leg. Like the whole thing is broken. She broke her arm. She broke 3 ribs, and up she um.." I mumbled. "What? She what?" Peter growled. "She's not healing. And um she was flung threw the wind shield cause glass to go into her stomach. She has internal bleeding. He said the doctors don't think she'll wake up." I looked down. Then all hell broke loose.

Juliet(Eleanor's mom) and Peter have been fighting for over an hour. It gotten worse now only because Derek was thrown in and he was backing up for Peter. "Guys!" Scott yelled. "What about Eleanor?" He asked. With that everyone was rushing out and to the hospital. I hope she's okay.