This Girl

Derek's P.O.V

Peter and I were arguing over the Alpha pack, and with that we brought up the family fire. "You not the only one who lost people." Peter yelled at me. He was referring to his daughter that we never brought up to anyone because she was 9 when the fire happened and I'm guessing that's why Peter went all nuts. "I know that." I growled. Peter stood up and started walking to the door, but once he opened we were shocked. We were looking at the one person we thought was dead. She looked extremely well for a dead person. "Wow. Silence. Kind of creeped out here." She mumbled. "El?" Peter asked in a whisper. "Dad." She smiled. "Miss me?" She continued.

"How'd you get out?" She walked in. "Why do you say it like that?" She laughed. "I climbed out of a window. How else?" She looked at me. "Hmm.." She put her finger to her lips as if she was thinking. "Alpha." She pointed to me and then she turned to Peter. "Beta." She pointed at Peter."Why didn't you try and find us?" I said in a low voice. "Too much work." She sat in a chair. "Too much work?" Peter yelled. "I thought you were dead." El stood up. "No, I was 9 and I tried looking. I cried every night thinking that you were all dead. So once I was 11 I gave up. Plan and simple." She yelled back.

Peter was about to say something else but Scott, Stiles, and Isaac walked in. "Interrupting something?" Stiles joked. "Yes!" Peter yelled at him. El walked over to Scott. She made a thinking face again. Why does she do that? "Omega." She laughed and then walked to Stiles and Isaac. "Cute human and cute beta." Isaac looked at me then back at her. "Eleanor Hale or just El." She held her hand to Isaac and he shook it. "Hale?" Scott looked at me. I pointed to Peter with my thumb. Scott looked at Peter. "My daughter." Peter said in a low and pissed off voice.

El looked at Peter. "God, are you going to be pissed at me forever?" "Maybe." He replied. I shook my head. She shoved her hands in her jacket pockets. "Wait, you have a daughter? Why didn't you tell us?" I shook my head. Scott asks way too many questions. "Yes! Then the fire happened." Peter snapped at Scott. "El was 9 when the fire happened and we didn't know she got out. Now we're here." I said as if it was that simple. El laughed and then looked me. "You say it as if it was that simple." I glared at her. Of course I was pissed off at her. But not that much anymore.

El's P.O.V

He glared at me. Derek glared at me. "Fine. If you're all going to be mad at me then I am going." I snapped and started walking to the door. "No." My dad grabbed my wrist, and then pulled me out the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where are we going?" "My house." I pulled my wrist from his grip and just followed him. "I'm not a rag doll. I can walk on my own." We walked outside and I turned to my dad. "Here." I held out my car keys. He rolled his eyes and took them. "Which one?" He growled. "Ok, I get it. You're mad at me." I shoved my hands in my jacket pockets and looked at the ground.

"Which one?" He said calmly. I pointed to my silver 2009 mustang. "Course, what's with you and Derek and the sports like cars?" He said while getting into the driver seat. I got into the passenger seat. "I had a 1967 Chevy Impala but I kind of crashed it." "How?" He asked once we turned the corner. "Tried to see how fast it would go." I shrugged. He muttered something under his breath but I couldn't hear what he said. (I am not a were wolf, my mother was human and I took after her. I just have good senses.)

We drove in silence until he pulled up in front of an apartment building. We got out of my car and walk to his apartment. "You still mad at me?" I asked once we were both inside. "Yes El. I thought you were dead." He said calmly. "I thought you were dead too." I whispered and looked down at my feet finding them interesting. I could tell he heard me and was now looking at me. He walked closer to me. I looked up at him and he hugged me. "I'm sorry." I whispered and hugged back. "I'm glad you're alive!" He said into my ear and then kissed my head.