Chapter 6

Louis' POV.

When I told Harry that his like brother to me...it just didn't feel right. I wanted to be more...I wanted to kiss him and hug him. I wanted him to be mine, but Harry is not gay. I don't want to scare him away so I just keep my mouth shut and don't tell him anything. We have school today and I'm going to see my angel again. I can't wait. I was waiting him by his locker when some unfamiliar guy walked over to me. He had fake blond hair and blue eyes. He actually looked a pretty cute...not as cute as Harry...no way in hell, but you know what I mean. "Uh...hello. I-I'm Niall...friend of Harry's...is it okay if we...uh..." This Niall guy stuttered. I chuckled a bit. "Hi Niall. I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm also Harry's friend. And it's okay if you wait him with me. I want to get to know you...'cause you're Harry's friend. You seem like a nice lad already." I said to my new friend. Niall smiled widely and he nodded. We started to talk about school and other things. Niall was really funny guy.

We were talking with Niall when I saw my angel. His curly hair was messy, but it looked even sexier. He had his white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black leather jacket and wow...he looked sexy. If some random person had seen Harry he/she probably would think that he is some kind of badass, but he is not. He is so soft and broken from the inside, but he tries to be hard from the outside. I smiled widely as Harry looked at me. He walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and breathed in his smell. We pulled back from the hug and Harry gave a small hug to Niall too. "Shall we go? Zayn's waiting." I said. Harry and Zayn are actually quite good friends already. Harry and Niall nodded a bit. We started to walk over to where Zayn would wait us. 

I saw Zayn leaning on his locker. He didn't notice us yet, but when he noticed...I think he only noticed Niall. He was staring at him without blinking his eyes. I chuckled...someone has a crush. "Hello Z." I said to Zayn and tapped his shoulder. He didn't take his eyes off of Niall. "Who is this handsome lad over there and why I haven't seen him before?" Zayn started to flirt with Niall. Niall blushed and giggled. "I'm Niall and I'm new." he said. Zayn and Niall started to have their small conversation as Harry walked over to me. "How are you feeling?" I asked. Harry sighed and nodded. "Better...maybe." he mumbled. "What?" I asked. "Look at them...it took only two seconds and their almost kissing each other...why that doesen't happen to me? Why no one likes me like that..." Harry mumbled out. I looked at him and sighed...if he would know. 

"I'm sure someone likes you. Do you like someone?" I asked. "Well, yes...he is perfect...like an angel." Harry said...wait he? Did he say he? "Did you say he?" I asked. Harry looked shocked and he started to panick. "No! Of course not...why...why would I say he? I like...I like...girls...girls only." Harry lied. "You're lying to me." I said chuckling. Harry sighed and looked down at his hands. "Yeah...I am." he whispered. "There's nothing wrong being gay. It's okay with me. You're my best friend no matter what." I said to Harry. He smiled widely, but there was sadness in his eyes. "So do you like someone?" I asked. Harry blushed and nodded. "Yeah...his...perfect...I can't stop thinking about him..." Harry said looking straight to my eyes and I felt hope...I felt the hope in my heart. Maybe he liked me? 

I probably smiled like an idiot, but I really didn't care. I knew that Harry was gay and I had a chance to get him. I had a chance to be his boyfriend and I was so happy about it. "Uhm...Lou? Are you okay?" Harry asked. I blinked my eyes a few times and blushed. "Yeah...I'm alright. Lets go to the class." I said to Harry and we started to walk towards our class room. Harry didn't seem so happy as I was and it felt bad. We walked into the class room and took our seats from the back of the room. I sat down next to Harry and I heard him sighing. "I can move my seat if you want to." I said looking at him. Harry looked shocked. "No! I didn't sighs because of that...no way in hell. I just...I just...uh..." Harry clearly didn't know what to say and I chuckled. "What's wrong then Harry? I know your mom just left you, but there have to be some other reason what makes you so unhappy." I said looking straight to Harry's green eyes.