Chapter 4

Louis' POV.

"Harry, I'm asking one more time...what happened?" I pushed Harry to talk. He looked pale and his breath was heavy. Was he having anxiety attack? I was starting to panick and I took a few steps towards Harry. "N-nothing." Harry stuttered out and he fell down on the floor. "Harry!" I screamed and ran over to him. I checked his pulse and it was normal. He just fainted. I breathed deeply and pulled Harry into my arms. "Oh...Harry." I whispered. I was still panicking 'cause I really didn't know what to do. I lifted Harry up and he was much more lighter than I thought. I carried him into the living room and laid him down on the couch. I strokked Harry's cheek and smiled. I moved my hand on his shouldr and then on his arm and wrist. It was covered by old scars. They were already white, but still there were scars. Harry was still beautiful to me. He would always be beautiful to me. He was so beautiful when he slept. He looked peaceful. He looked...different. He wasn't broken. I don't know what happened in this boy's past, but there was one thig I was sure about...I will help this boy. "You'll be okay...I promise." I whispered to Harry.

~

I was making tea when I heard a groan. My eyes widened. Harry. I ran into the living room. Harry was awake. "Oh god Harry." I whispered and ran beside him. I fell on my knees and hugged Harry. He was looking around. "You're into the living room." I said. "Did you carry me here?" Harry asked. I blushed and nodded. "Yeah." I mumbled. "Thanks." Harry said sitting up. I looked straight to his eyes. "Do you get often anxiety attacks?" I asked. Harry looked down at his hands. "Well, when I think about my past..." Harry mumbled. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I'm sorry Haz." I said and I could feel the tears in my eyes. Harry's eyes widened as he came closer to me. "No Lou! It wasn't your fault." Harry said. 

One tear rolled down my cheek and Harry wiped it off. "It was...I pushed you to tell me." I whispered. Harry shook his head. "No...it wasn't your fault." he said. I nodded. "Yes it was." I said again. Harry just shook his head. "No Lou. It wasn't. Why did you stay here? Why didn't you go to your girlfriend?" Harry asked changing the subject. I looked at Harry with confused face. "Harry, you fainted and Eleanor is not my girlfriend. She is my mom's best friend's daughter and my mom thought it would be good idea to take her out on a date, but I don't think I like her." I mumbled. "Oh." Harry said looking down at his hands. I chuckled. "Are you feeling okay by the way?" I asked. Harry smiled a bit and nodded.

"I'm okay." he asked. I sat down next to him and pulled him closer. "We could watch some film?" I suggested. Harry nodded his head and I chuckled. "Is the notebook okay with you?" I asked. Harry looked at me and nodded once again. This boy really didn't like to talk. I put the movie on and pulled Harry once again closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on my chest. I smiled widely 'cause Harry was so close to me. He wasn't afraid of me anymore and he probably trusted me. "Thank you Lou." Harry said. I looked down at him. "For what?" I asked. "For helping me." Harry said. I sighed happily and kissed Harry's curls. "Ofcourse haz." I said. Harry sighed happily on my chest and we continued to watch the film. 

Harry's POV.

I probably fell asleep during the movie 'cause I woke up beside someone. His masculine scent filled my nose. My eyes fluttered open and I saw familiar looking guy lying next to me. I looked his peacefull face and his long eye lashes. They rested on his cheeks beautifully. He looked just perfect. The only wrod what described him was...perfect. Angel who fell from the sky. "Haz...did you know that it's really rude to stare." Louis suddenly said with his sexy raspy morning voice. I almost fall down from the couch, but Louis caught me. "Watch out there pretty boy." Louis said laughing slightly. I was a blushing mess and hid my face in one of the pillows. 

"Don't. You're cute when you blush." Louis said with his sweet voice. I looked at him and blushed even more. Louis looked straight to my eyes and I smiled. "Good morning...to you too." I mumbled smiling. Louis smiled back and I could see his perfect teeth again. He was just so perfect, but not gay. "So, it's saturday. What should we do?" Louis asked and I blinked my eyes a few times waking up from my trance. "Do you have anything on your mind?" I asked. Louis smiled widely. "Do you like tattoos?" Louis asked. I nodded and showed my one and only tattoo to him. It was small star my old best friend Josh made me to take it when I was...fiveteen? It was before I changed. "I didn't know you have a tattoo." Louis said with wide eyes.

I chuckled a bit and rolled my eyes. "My old friend made me take it." I explained. Louis was smiling widely and he looked creepy. "Lou...?" I asked. "You told me a bit about your past and it's a good thing." Louis said. I sighed and looked down at my hands. I felt sad 'cause Louis was waiting that I'd tell him what happened, but I wasn't going to. I just...can't. "Haz? What's wrong?" Louis asked. "Nothing. So? What did you want to do?" I asked. "I thought that we could go and take tattoos." Louis said. I started to smile widely and I nodded. "Yeah that sounds like a plan." I said. I changed my clothes and borrowed some of my clothes to Louis. They were too big for him, but he looked cute.

~

We were again in the tattoo parlor and now I didn't feel so bad. "Lou! Haz!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked towards the voice and smiled. Liam. He came over to us and hugged Louis. He gave me an unsure look, but I nodded. He gave me a small hug and I smiled widely. I let a person to hug me and it was a progress to me. "It's nice to see both of you." Liam said smiling. He was really good looking lad...just realized. We started to plan our tattoos. I wanted just something simple. Nothing too big, but nothing too small either. I wanted to take a tattoo for my sister. I whispered the tattoo idea in Liam's ear and he nodded. "That sounds like a perfect tattoo." Liam said. Louis looked confused and I just smiled at him.

"What you're gonna take?" Louis asked. "Surprise." I said. Louis showed his little tongue at me and me and I laughed. I looked at Liam who was drawing the tattoo for me. Louis was curious and tried to make me to tell him, but it didn't really work. I sat on the tattoo chair and Liam put the picture on my arm. Louis was already taking a tattoo from another Louis' friend so he didn't see this. "Are you ready?" Liam asked. I chuckled and looked at him. "I'm ready." I said smiling. Liam started to tattoo my arm and it hurted a bit, but not too much. "So why did you take this tattoo?" Liam asked. I looked at him and didn't know if I could tell. "Well, it's for my sister. Gemma...her favourite flower is lily so I thought it'd make a good tattoo." I said smiling. 

Liam smiled and nodded. It took only an hour Liam to tattoo the lily. I was excited to see it. "You can go and see it and then I wrap it up mate." Liam said. I smiled and nodded. I walked to the mirror and looked at my arm. The lily looked perfect and it made me think about Gemma. "Lily? Why lily?" Louis asked smiling as he walked over to me. I looked at him and sighed. "It's for my sister." I whispered. "Could we go and meat your sister today?" Louis asked. I looked at him and sighed. "Okay." I said without simle. Just with my lifeless face again. Louis took my face between his hands. "Are you okay, darling?" he asked. I blushed and nodded my head. "Well, lets go then." Louis said smiling again. 

~

Liam wrapped up our tattoos and we paid for them. We were sitting in the car again and I was giving a driving directions to Louis. He looked a bit confused 'cause we weren't in the city of Doncaster anymore. "And then turn right." I said. Louis turned right and we were there. We were sitting in the car about two hours and now we were in the town I left a two or three weeks ago? Louis looked around with really confused face. "Where are we?" Louis asked. "Just...follow me." I said getting up from the car. Louis followed closely behind me and it was cute. We walked along the path which leads through the forest. I knew where we were. I already saw the light and I smiled. I took a few steps and i was standing on the side of the beautiful meadow. 

"What are we doing in here Harry?" Louis asked. I took Louis' hand in mine and started to pull him with me. "We're gonna meat my sister." I said. I walked to the place where was a big rock. "Hi sis." I mumbled. Louis looked at me with wide eyes. "I-is...your sister....oh my god...she's....she's...oh god." Louis was panicking. "My sister passed away two years ago." I whispered. "So...this is my friend Louis. Can you believe that? I've moved on so much and Louis is helping me. I hope you're okay there. I miss you...I-I miss you s-so much." I said and in the end the tears were rolling down my face. Louis hugged me tightly and told me that everything will be okay and I nodded. That was the only thing I hoped that everything will be okay. That I can be perfectly happy. Happy with Louis...even if he's not dating with me. I don't want to lose him. His the one now who's keeping me alive.

***********************************************************'

I hope you liked it lovelies! thanks for voting the last chapter! :3 I hope you comment and vote again! Love ya all <3<3<3