Chapter 5

Harry's POV.

It was evening when we were back to home. Louis came over to my place and we watched a film. We were icuddling up on the couch as Louis opened his mouth to speak. "I'm so sorry Haz...if I'd known that your sister has passed away I had never ask about it." Louis muttered his face in my hair. I sighed and looked up at him. "It's okay. It was nice to go and see my sis again and we had an amazing day. I loved to spent time with you." I said and as I realized what I said I blushed badly. Louis chuckled and kissed my forehead. "No need to blush. I loved it too." Louis whispered. I smiled widely to my blue eyed friend. Louis stared straight to my eyes and I felt how my heart flipped. I loved the way how Louis made me feel.

We were still staring at each other when I heard our front door open and close. "I'm home!" I heard my mom shout. I rolled my eyes. She seemed so happy, but I was actually angry. She was never at home. She was always working and she liked it. "Oh, hi Louis it's nice to meet you again." My mom said smiling widely. Louis smiled and nodded. My mom turned to look at me and she saw my arm. "Harry, what is that?" She asked. I looked at my wrapped up arm. "A new tattoo." I mumbled. My mom's eyes widened. "I'm sorry Louis, but I really need to ask you to leave. I have to talk with Harry here." My mom said. Louis got up and was going to leave, but I took his hand in mine. "You don't need to go." I said to him. Mom looked at me with shocked face. "Harry!" She said loudly. "Mom." I said.

"If you have something to tell me, you can tell it to Louis too." I said looking straight to her eyes. "Why did you take a new tattoo?" My mom asked. "Coz I wanted to." I replied. "Is it because of what happened?" She asked. I stood up and shook my head. "We don't have to talk about it." I said without looking at her. "But that's the thing! We need to talk about it. It's killing you inside again!" My mom said. "I don't want to talk about it! Do you understand?! You don't even know what happened to me! And you don't even care." I spitted out. "Ofcourse I care Harry! I love you. You're my son." She said with bleeding eyes. "You stopped caring two years ago. You don't love me and I'm not your son anymore not after what I did. Not after what happened." I whispered. "What do you mean? I always tell you that I love you." My mom said. "Mom! You don't know me anymore! You're always working and I'm always alone! You don't care...like two years ago...you didn't care...you're just like dad." I said looking straight to my mom's eyes. I suddenly realized that I was very close to mom...I probably walked over to her as I talked. I could see the angriness in Anne's eyes then I felt her hand slap my cheek...hard.

I didn't show any hint of pain or hurt. "This is what I meant...just like dad." I mumbled and ran out of the house. Louis followed me and I could see his wide eyes looking back to my home where my mom was crying. I didn't run far cause I was crying so hard. My mom hit me...she hit me. I fell on my knees as I heard voices in my head. I put my hands on my ears and tried not to hear them. "No...no...no." I said all over again. 'Your mom hates you...just like I did.' I heard my dad's voice. "No...no..." I whispered. "Harry? Babe? Are you okay?" I heard Louis' voice. He put his arms around me and tried to calm me down. My eyes widened and I gasped for air. They were gone...the voices were gone. Did Louis do this? Did he make the voices go away? "Haz? Are you okay?" Louis asked pulling away a bit. I nodded. "I'm cold." I whispered and I felt how shivers run over my body. "Lets go inside." Louis said helping me up. "No...I don't want to go home." I whispered looking at Louis with worried face. "You can come over to our place. We can make some tea and cuddle on my bed...just you and me...? How does it sound?" Louis asked smiling slightly. A small smile crept on my face. "Perfect." I breathed out and I could tell that Louis was happy. His eyes were shining and he smiled. I hope that I could be as happy as Louis...but I can't even if I tried.

~

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. Where was I? What happened? I felt arms around me and I turned to look at the person who was next to me. Oh...Louis. Then everything came back to my mind. I raised my hand to touch my cheek. It didn't hurt too much, but it still hurts. I felt safe in Louis' arms. I snuggled closer to him and listened his slow calming heart beat. He looked so beautiful when he was sleeping. "Good morning Haz." Louis said with his super raspy morning voice. "Good morning Lou." I whispered. Louis opened his eyes and my heart jumped into my troath. His eyes were so blue against his white pillow. It was like a sea. Beautiful shining sea. I could just stare at those perfect blue eyes and forget everything else around me. "How are you feeling?" Louis asked me not breaking the eye contact. "Better." I whispered. "I'm sorry." Louis said. "For what?" I asked. "For making you take a tattoo and then...your mom...it was all my fault." Louis groanned closing his pretty eyes. "Lou...it wasn't your fault. I have been waiting that...I mean the hit. I except it to happen. I knew that mom is just like dad. I really do hope that she wouldn't be, but...what happened in the past changed her. You know when I yelled at her that she is not with me anymore...it was true 'caude She forgot me. I didn't have anyone, but now I have you. You're the saving angel Lou. It wasn't your fault." I said. Louis opened his eyes and I tried not to gasp. "What happened haz?" Louis asked. I sat up and shook my head. "I'm sorry Lou...I just can't." I mumbled getting up. "Where are you going?" Louis asked as I started to walk out of his room. "I have to go talk with mom..." I mumbled and kept walking. Loyis called my name a few times, but I just kept walking.

I opened my front door and walked in. There was quiet in there and it was actually quite scary. Mom was never quiet...where was she? "Mom?" I called her, but she didn't reply. "Mom?" I called again, but I didn't hear anything. I walked up the stairs and staright into my mom's room and I except that she was sleeping, but no...she was gone. Her things were gone, her clothes were gone. I ran down the stairs and straight into the kitchen. There was note on the fridge door. I breathed deeply and took the note.

'Dear Hazza, I am so sorry. I have been horrible mother and now is my time to fix things. I left 'cause I couldn't take it anymore. I hit you...I actually hit you. You were right. I'm just like your dad. I left 'cause I couldn't stand myself when I realized what I've done. Once again...I'm sorry Hazza...I love you and you will always be my son.

With all my love: Mom <3'

I gasped as I read the note. Mom left me...she just left me. I sat down on the bar chair. I was alone...now everybody has left me. I didn't have anyone. "Harry?" I heard a familiar voice. I didn't move. I just...I didn't cry...I didn't do anything. "Har...?-" Louis asked and now he was right behind me. "Haz? What happened?" Louis asked. I looking down at the note and sighed. "My mom left." I whispered. Louis gasped and he walked in front of me. "Oh god Haz...why? I..." Louis stuttered. "She just couldn't take it anymore." I explained. "You aren't crying? Are you?" Louis asks. I shook my head and looked up at him. "I'm actually quite happy." I muttered. Louis looked confused. I felt the tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to do. One tear rolled down on my cheek and Louis hugged me right after it. "Haz...I'm so sorry." Louis whispered as he kissed my forehead. I cried against his shoulder. "W-why everyone leaves me?" I asked Louis and I could hear him sigh. "I don't leave you Haz...I'm always with you." Louis mumbled. It made me smile a bit. "Thank you Lou." I whispered. Louis always made me smile.

"For what?" Louis asked pulling back from the hug. "For everything. For being my friend and for...for...just everything." I said looking straight to Louis' eyes. My heart started to beat faster as Louis stared me back. It made me actually sad 'cause I knew that Louis wouldn't never like me the I like him. "Haz ofcourse I'm your friend. I wouldn't leave you no matter what. You're my best friend like brother to me. You're my everything." Louis said stroking my cheek. I leaned on his touch and blushed. "Darling, you'll be okay." Louis whispered kissing my forehead. "Lets do something." I said smiling. Louis chuckled and nodded. "Lets order some pizza and watch a movie." Louis said. I nodded quickly and we walked into the living room. We spent the whole day with each other. Eating pizza, talking, laughing and cuddling on the couch. It was a perfect day. I loved to be with Louis...he makes me happy.

**************************

I hope you liked it :3 I know it's a bit short, but I promise to make next chapter a bit longer. Comment and Vote! Love ya all sooo much !!! <3<3<3<3