Darling You'll Be Okay (Larry Stylinson au)

*Prologue*

"Mom...I don't want this." I said to my mom. She sighed and kissed my forehead. "I know darling, but you have to go to school, love." She said. I groanned and got out of the car. My mom waved at me and smiled. I sighed and took my back bag and started to walk towards the school. I felt alone. I usually doesen't talk to anyone. My mom is on of the few people who I talk to...I don't like people. I was bullied in my old school and I probably get bullied in here too. I'm not weak so I don't cut or selfharm in any way. I don't want to be weak. I'm happy...sometimes. Something happened to me in the past. Something what started all this...I'm not just ready to talk about it...not yet.

But yeah back to the school. I walked into the school looking down at my toes and trying not to make attention. I got my schedule and locker number already so I just walked over to my locker. I used my key to open it, but it didn't open. I tried and tried, but it didn't open. The key was right though. "Yo, kid. Need help there?" I heard unfamiliar boy's voice. I felt how my heart started to beat fast and I tried not to have a panick right there. I turned to look towards the voice. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." the boy said. He was covered by tattoos and piercings and he looked a bit scary. I turned to over to my locker again and let go off the key. "Here. I can help you." the boy said. I gulped and took a few steps away from my locker. The boy took hold on the key and pushed the locker a bit and it opened. He turned to look at me. "Louis." he said and offered his hand to handshake, but I just looked at it and he took it away awkwardly. 

That was the day I met my angel. My savior. I just had to look in his eyes and he made me smile. When I heard his laugh...it made my heart skip a beat. He was perfect and he was mine. If I haven't meet him at the locker he wouldn't be mine. This is story about me Harry Styles who is shy and nerdy kid and Louis Tomlinson who is covered by tattoos and piercings. Lets just say...this is not a normal love story. 

**********************************************************'

A NEW BOOK BITCHES!!!!...again. I hope you like it and I can already tell that this is going to be a long book. Something like 25-30 chapter or even more. I don't know yet. I hope you enjoy this and remember to vote and comment. Love ya guys! <3