10

Stephen's POV

"Next!" We walked up to the front of the line, taking the place of the people before us. The rollercoaster was the biggest one I've ever seen, the biggest drop being about 400 feet tall. Now I know why Bruce sat this one out.

"We're next!" Tony radiated the same energy that Clint usually had, extreme excitement.

"Yeah...we're next." Tony noticed my nervous tone and immediately smirked.

"Are you scared?"

"No." I looked away, blushing.

"Aww, you're blushing." My face turned a deeper shade of red from this. "The badass wizard is afraid of going on a 435 feet tall rollercoaster?" Yes.

"I am NOT." He continued to smirk at me.

"I mean you could always leave..."

"Hmmph."

"Next in line!" We heard from the workers.

"FINALLY!" Clint exclaimed as he took a spot next to Thor in the very front of the rollercoaster. Steve and Bucky were next, Leaving the third row for me and Tony.

"I guess you're stuck with me then." Tony grabbed my hand and dragged me to the seats, strapping both of us in. Time to get some revenge.

I take Tony's hand, still in mine and place a soft kiss on the back of his palm. Tony.exe has stopped working. His face turned strawberry red and he started sputtering from my action.

"Look who's blushing now," I smirk at him as he scowls back, his face still red.

"Shut up." Before I can make a comeback to his loss of words, the cart starts moving on the tracks of the coaster, slowly and full of suspense. I grabbed Tony's hand again, scared for my life. He looks at me and smirks.

We start to go up, still very slowly. This isn't that bad.

It really wasn't, until we got to the top of the ginormous hill, where we stopped.

Oh, no.

We accelerated down at top speed, everyone screaming as we went down for what seemed to be forever.

I didn't realize I was closing my eyes until we got to the bottom and our speed steadied.

"Is it over?" I asked, squeezing Tony's hand.

"That was the smallest drop in the ride." he laughed. Shit.

- - -

"That was fun!" Tony exclaimed as we walked over to the balloon dart booth where Natasha was winning all the prizes, while Bruce was drowning in them.

"No, it wasn't," I replied, reliving the horror that was the 435-foot drop.

"How was it?" Bruce asked, him and Natasha noticing our arrival.

"IT WAS EPIC! THERE WAS A HUGE DROP, AND THEN..." Clint rambled on to Natasha, who patiently listened while throwing darts. For a former assassin, she is the kindest person on the team.

"I'm glad I didn't go," Bruce noted as Clint continued to explain the huge drops and turns.

"You should be."

"Ok, team! The park closes in 30 minutes, so we should head back to the car!" Steve interrupted, checking his watch.

The car that was now full of plushies, prizes, and, oh right, carnival food. The van was packed by the time we got everyone in, with barely any room for us. But, at least we have snacks.

The ride wasn't very eventful. Clint and Natasha played Super Smash, again. I couldn't see them from the back, but I definitely heard Clint lose every match.

"Why are you so good at this?" and

"TASHA, WHAT THE HECK!" and

"THAT'S CHEATING!" and

"STOP PLAYING AS PEACH.", etc.

Bucky was attempting to teach Steve new memes and pop culture.

"Why is the hippo so muscular?" I heard Steve ask.

"CUZ THEY LIKE EM BIG. THEY LIKE EM CHUNKY." Bucky responded, looking at his phone while educating the driver.

Thor and Bruce seemed to be discussing some kind of weird iron because Bruce kept saying ironstrange. All I knew was that Tony got extremely mad and flustered whenever Bruce talked about whatever ironstrange was.

I was showing off my magic to Tony, "making portals and whatever". I even tried to explain to him what a sling ring was, but he seemed uninterested, only wanting to see the orange sparks from my hands.

After a few hours, everyone seemed to get tired out. Thor and Bruce were already asleep, and Tony was yawning every few minutes. It wasn't long before he also drifted off as well. 

I was about to grab a book to read from my bag when Tony grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers in his sleep. I felt my face grow red as he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder. 

Oh, shit. I really do have a crush on Tony Stark. 

- - -

A/N- The tea has spilled.

Bonus:

Steve looked through the rear view mirror seeing Tony and Stephen asleep, Tony lying on Stephen's shoulder. He and Bucky were the only people still awake, focusing on the road, and the occasional meme lesson. Steve grinned as he saw the two men sleeping in the back on the car.

"See, Bucky, I told you they should be on a boat," Steve whispered, careful not to wake anyone up. Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Tony always denies how gay he is." Bucky's frown turns into a smirk. He turns around and quickly snaps a photo of them. "Blackmail! Tony's gonna hate this!"

Steve rolls his eyes and continues to look at the road ahead. "Anyway, what's ricarduolingo? Peter always says it's in his nightmares." Bucky tries not to erupt into laughter, the danger of waking Natasha up was always high. "What? what is it?"

"Oh my god, Steve. You have no idea what you're getting into." 

A/N- look at this beauty: