3

Stephen's POV

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I was splashed by my cloak. I was startled by this and fell from where I was meditating into the ocean. "Thanks a lot, Cloaky." The cloak splashed me again at the sound of its nickname. Peter was helping make names for the Cloak, right now it was fond of the name, "Levi", and not fond of the name, "Cloaky". Levi decided to dry itself off like a dog, splashing even more water on me. It must have caused a commotion because when I turned around I saw Tony staring at me from where he was sitting on the beach. I looked back at him and smiled. "Stark, get in the water!"

"Uh, no thanks, Gandalf." Levi splashed some water on him, causing him to jump and hiss, like a stubborn cat. I created a portal underneath Tony making him fall into the ocean. "THAT'S CHEATING!" He crossed his arms and pouted as Levi continued to soak me in water.

"I regret bringing you." I opened a portal and tricked Levi to fall inside, trapping it in the hotel room. "HA! Stark, did you see that?" I looked around for the short billionaire, only to see him sitting cross-legged underwater, holding his breath. "STARK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I went underwater and put a spell on both of us that allowed us to breathe in the water.

"Awww, I was trying to drown." I rolled my eyes and smiled as he swam around. I noticed a family of seahorses and swam towards them. They circled around me as I examined the smallest one. It was cute and was a light peach color.

"Stark, look." I turned to show Tony the little seahorses when I noticed his face was bright red. "Are you ok?! Is the spell wearing off?" I was about to recast the spell when I saw him smile.

"You look like a mermaid!" He said, laughing. I sighed as the seahorses swam over to him. Tony observed them like they were the most fragile things in the world. One of the seahorses touches Tony's arc reactor and tilted its head like it was asking what the reactor was. "Oh, this?" Tony looked down at his chest, where the glowing blue reactor sat. "Well, it used to keep me from dying, but now it's just there so I can get my suit on quickly." The seahorses started swimming away as the underwater spell began to wear off. I made a portal for me and Tony to get back to the beach.

The rest of the Avengers were all having a good time. Clint, James, and Natasha were trying to prank Steve, who was peacefully reading a magazine. Thor was running around with Bruce on his shoulders. Bruce looked like he was going to die in a few minutes. Tony was now lying down, sunbathing. He looked so relaxed as he laid there on the sand, the light wind blowing through his messy dark caramel hair. He looked like he was about to doze off, take a well-needed nap.I'm a doctor does he really think I don't notice that he's always tired? 

"TONY!" Bruce shouted, waking him up. Relief washed over Tony's face.

"Thanks!" What the heck? I looked between them with the confused face™. "Don't ask." I shrugged and flew back above the water to meditate. Finally, relaxation, without Levi.

- - -

When we got back to the hotel, it was dark outside, probably around 8 or 9 pm. As I walked in I noticed the hotel had been decorated with lights and the tables were full of food and wine. 

"A feast?" I looked at Tony who shrugged. Best not to question it, I guess. 

"Last thing on the agenda for today, PARTY!" Tony groaned at Steve's words and grabbed a bottle of wine. 

"Whoa there, alcohol is for adults ages 21 and up," I said, smirking.

"Are you implying that I'm short, wizard?" I crouched down to his level to prove the point.

"Maybe I am, Tiny  Stark." He looked at me and pouted before flipping me off and pouring himself a glass of wine. I smiled as he walked off to talk with Bruce and Nat. Damn, I'm falling hard. 

- - -

"Hey, Stephen~," Tony walked over to me, obviously drunk.

"Shit, you're drunk."

"No, I'm not, You're  drunk."  I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the arm.

"I'm taking you to the room."

"Why don't you take me to your room~?" I felt my face go red. 

"Tony, we have the same room." I dragged him to the elevator.

"Even better~."  I opened the door to our room, where Levi was patiently waiting. I'm surprised it didn't trash the place while we were gone. It flew over to Tony and carried him to his bed. He snuggled into Levi as it laid on top of Tony. "Your cloak is sooooft~." I smiled as I watched Tony drift off to sleep. I guess the cloak likes him as much as I do. Tony looked so peaceful as he laid there curled up, slightly drooling.

"Good night, Tony."

_ _ _

A/N: Wow, people are actually reading this? Thanks for giving my stuff a shot, I'm still fairly new to writing :). This chapter was so fun to write!

*header art by archrui on twitter and instagram* <--- I really like their art, check them out!