4

Tony's POV

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I noticed was my splitting headache. Hangover. Shit. The next thing I noticed was that I was lying on a bed in the hotel room, covered by Stephen's cloak. I got up and looked at the time, the clock read 10 am. That makes no sense. How could I sleep for so long without having an anxiety attack?

"11 hours, not bad considering you're tired all the time." I jumped, startled at the sorcerer's voice. That guy sure knows how to sneak up on people. The cloak settled on my shoulders as I rubbed my head. I looked up at Stephen who was now smirking at me.

"What?"

"I didn't know you were a flirty drunk." He stated, still smirking. I groaned again. Oh shit, what did I do this time?

"Ugh, I'm so sorry you had to deal with me." The cloak started to wrap around me more, soothing my nasty headache. Now I know why I slept so well. I hugged the cloak around me, snuggling int he warmth it gave off. "I freaking love this thing." Stephen smiled at me, pathetic me, wrapped up in a cloak, holding on to it like its the only thing keeping me alive. STOP IT. STOP GIVING ME THE SUNSHINE SMILE. "What exactly did I do last night?"

"Oh god, it was hilarious."

- - -

After cleaning up and hearing awful stories of last night from Stephen, we decide the venture into the unknown. By going down to the lobby. All the Avengers were present like I expected, but what I didn't expect was a 16-year-old boy with brown messy hair to be sitting with them.

"Kid?"

"Oh, hey Mr.Stark!" he said excitedly as looked up at me and Stephen. The cloak immediately lifted from my shoulders and tackled Peter who happily laughed as the cloak landed on his shoulders. I rubbed my shoulders and pouted from the absence of the cloak. Stephen noticed this and laughed, followed by me shooting him a glare. "Hi, Levi!" Peter said to the cloak as it excitedly flapped. I looked at Stephen and raised an eyebrow. Levi? He just blushed and continued to watch Peter play with the cloak or Levi as he called it. Awwwww.... does the badass sorcerer supreme have a soft spot for the tiny spider child. Well, to be honest, who doesn't have a soft spot for MY tiny spider child.

After untangling himself from Levi he ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I put my arms around him awkwardly, which made him look up at me with a smirk.

"Mr. Stark, it thought we weren't there yet." I rolled my eyes, remembering the first time Peter attempted to hug me. You died in my arms, I think it's fine if I hug you.

"What are you doing here anyway, kid? I thought you had that field trip thing."

"Dr. Banner called me and told me I could visit." He looked around and then started to whisper. "You didn't tell me you knew Dr. Bruce Banner, he's so cool. There's a picture of him in my science classroom."

"Always the fanboy."

"HEY, I'm not a fanboy." he protested. "Plus, Dr. Banner is actually pretty chill, he even ships Ironstrange." I choked on air when he said this. Ironstrange?? What the heck, Bruce?! Peter noticed my reaction and smirked. "It's obvious you like him, Mr.Stark, you just have to let your emotions out."

"I don't have emotions."

"Stop being a freaking emo and take my advice." I looked over at Stephen who was smiling and talking to Bruce and Thor.

Stupid sunshine smile.

- - -