Chapter 11: Reunions and Battle Plans

Y/N

I closed my eyes as the gentle breeze blew on my face. Right now we were all taking a break as we had been walking for hours and hours on end "It sure is nice out today" I complemented as I stretch my legs out on a log "Indeed a fine day it is" Trufflehunter said "Ah, you all to wishing washing for my taste" Nikabrik complained "At least we know how to properly wash. Ppeewww..." Reepicheep teased holding his tiny noise in disgust. I giggle at them and stood up to walk away, pulling my hood up as they bicker back and forth. As I walked away I took a look up at the tree's, they seemed different somehow, they use to be so quiet.

I place a hand on one of the drunks. Lucy loved dancing with the tree's I missed her. My thoughts had trailed off when I heard faint grunting noises as what sounds like blades clashing. I know that grunt "Caspian!" I run as fast as I could, not knowing if the others heard my shout but right now I didn't care if they did or not. The grunts and steel sounds grew bigger and bigger by the minute so I knew I was going the right way, as I caught a glimpse of him through the tree's fighting aggressively with someone.

I ran faster as the view became clear but who I saw stopped me in place. Peter! I quickly hid behind a tree just to get a proper look and I was right, it was him, I wasn't imagining. I knew his blue eyes anywhere...they had come back! I gasp as Peter's sword got stuck in one of the tree's and Caspian kicks him raising his blade high. No! Before I even realized it myself I ran drawing my blade and connecting it with Caspian as the blades from both swords clashed and I stood in front of Peter.

"What the?" he draws it back and I hold my stance "Put the sword down, Caspian" "Get out of my way" "No!" "He's the enemy!" "No, he isn't. Your fighting the wrong battle, Casp" "Get out of my way, or I'll have to force you" Caspian warned but I stood my ground "Then you'll have to force me" I noticed Caspian's grip tighten around Peter's sword "You leave me no choice" just the Caspian swung but I blocked it "I thought you were my friend!" "I am your friend!" *swing* *dodge* "So all that stuff last night. A lie?"

*block* *clash* *clash* *jump* "A trick?" *clash* "Every word I spoke to defend you was the truth" Caspian swung at my feet but I quickly jumped. We clashed blades again and using all my strength I pushed him off me "You pledge to fight beside me. Yet you fight against me!" "I made a promise to protect you, and I have kept that promise and I will continue to do so. I pledge to follow you to battle! But never once did I pledge or promise to serve under you!" 

Caspian struck again but I continued to block his attacks. We continued to fight until I had grown tired, I had to get it through he's head that he was fighting the wrong people. I didn't like fighting Caspian like this but I wasn't gonna stand by and let him hurt Peter and the others. My swings and hits started to be become aggressive like last night's night until I had finally knocked him and the tip of my blade was at his throat

"Listen to me, I don't want to fight you, I care about you Casp, your my friend. But I made an oath that I will never break, not even for you. I pledge to fight for you and I will but I will fight anyone, friend or foe...who dare raises their blade against my King. Now lower you sword, please Caspian" our eyes challenge each other until he slowly lowers the sword, I breathe a sigh of relief and lower my own.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I smiled with a small laugh I recognize that voice, it sounds much older but I know that it belongs to Edmund "It sure has been a long time, hasn't it Ed. You been keeping out of trouble?" I ask "H-how do you-" I close my eyes and raise my hand and push back my hood as I turn to face them and open my eyes and coming face to face with all four of them who just stare at me wide eye and mouths open