Chapter 14: The Return of the Lion and Farewells

I kept on riding as fast as I could as I was still being pursued by a Telmarine on horseback. Something catches the corner of my eye and look to see it's a lion...is it really?.... just then the lion jumps out and roars scaring Caspian's horse and I fall letting out a scream. I look up at the lion as he jumps over my head,knocking the soldier off his horse. Pushing myself from the ground I run to the top of the hill to see the soldier cowardly running away, I look at the Lion with a smile as he looks back at me "Aslan!" I ran to embrace him, him chuckling as we fell to the ground, he's fur was so soft so I knew I couldn't be dreaming "I knew it was you. The whole time, I knew it. But the others wouldn't believe me" I said sitting back.

"And why would that stop you from coming to me?" he asked "I'm sorry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"And why would that stop you from coming to me?" he asked "I'm sorry. I was too scared to come alone. Why haven't you shown yourself? I thought you'd come roaring into save us like last time" "Things never happen the same way twice, dear one" that was the exact same thing he said in my dream...or was it dream? Did our meeting really happen? "If I had come earlier... everyone who died... could I have stopped that?" " We can never know what would have happened, Lucy. But what will happen is another matter entirely" "You mean you'll help?"  "Of course, as will you" "Oh, well I wish I was braver" I admitted to Aslan "If you were any braver, you'd be a lioness. Now, I think your friends have slept long enough, don't you?" I smile as Aslan stands up....and roars.

**********************************************

Y/N

The battle continued to be more tiring by the minute with all of us giving it everything we had into winning this fight. I turned as a Telmarine charged at me, dodging his attack I slipped under his arm and struck him in the stomach. I looked over and saw Trumpkin get knock, quickly grabbing my dagger from my thigh I spun it in my hand and threw it hitting the guy in the neck, Trumpkin quickly rolled out of the way as the Telmarine fell. One by one I killed more and more soldiers taking every chance I got to check over at the others. Further ahead of me Peter and Edmund were doing amazingly well as they fought side by side. I swung at more soldiers hitting them in there chests or cutting at there legs, the same time I was doing this I saw Caspian fall into the pit at the same time Peter was knocked over and about to be struck.

Knowing Caspian could handle himself I grabbed my dagger from the dead Telmarine and ran straight forward to Peter, front flipping over his head and the soldier's and stabbing him in his back, the small blade piercing the heart. The soldier fell and Peter looked up at me, I smirked putting my dagger away and lifting Peter to his feet "How many times do I have to jump over your head just to save your royal ass" I teased "Have I ever told you how hot you look when your fighting on the battlefield" I smile and quickly place my hand on his cheek and kiss him (maybe it wasn't the best time, but boy he had no idea how mutual that thought was) as a giant tree root burst from the ground and grabs at the Telmarine soldiers.

Narnia: Peter Pevensie x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें