E.

Epilogue.

Two months later.

Thursday, 4:49 pm. 

Cullens' house. 

Dema sat on a stool, a pair of scissors on one hand and a glue stick on the other. She hummed cheerily, as she glued an image onto a folded piece of paper. 

She was making Bella a 'yay it's your bachelorette' card. She folded the piece of paper into half, hiding the inappropriate image. She smiled proudly at her craft, setting it down at the table. 

At the front, the card said 'Bella's getting married... boohoo.' with a sad face. But then, when you opened it, the image of a completely naked Edward Cullen would blind you with his paleness. Actually, Dema had just managed to take a picture of him shirtless, so the other half of his body belonged to Mike Newton. 

All it took was one trip to La Push, and some hard tugging on his swimsuit. 

"What are you so happy about?" Jasper said from behind her. Dema smiled at him, handing him the card. He gave a questioning glance and then opened the card. 

"A masterpiece!" Dema announced. 

He turned at her, amused. "Alice is going to pound on you."

She narrowed her eyes at him, snatching the card from his hands. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" 

"I sure would." He grinned at her, as he grabbed her by the waist. Dema shook her head, smiling nonetheless. 

"You're on thin ice, blondie," Dema warned him playfully.

"Oh." Jasper raised his eyebrows. "I think I can fix that." He said as he inched forward, connecting his lips with hers. 

She smiled mid-kiss, her hands traveling to his chest. 

He held on tighter, pulling her even closer. The kiss was slowly becoming more passionate and intense. Jasper hummed with anticipation. Their lips fitted like two puzzle pieces, their bodies melted into each other with love. 

Then, Dema pulled away, breaking the kiss. She quickly opened the card and shoved it into Jasper's face. He groaned in annoyance, looking away.

"Why?" He turned at her with disbelief and slight amusement.

He was always amused by her.

"I thought you needed something to cool you down." Dema grinned, trying to prevent herself from laughing hysterically. "You know, a turn-off." She shrugged.

"So, you shoved Edward's naked body in my face?"

"It's also Mike Newton's." She said nonchalantly.

He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Then, he sighed with surrender. 

"I'm not even going to ask." 

"Good thinking." She smiled, patting his cheek before giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek. 

His cold, unamused stare, turned into a smile. 

All of a sudden, a loud crash echoed through the house, then Edward ran down the stairs. He had dirt all over his shirt, even some in his face.  He was fuming as he held Oscar in his arms.

Bella rushed behind him, an apologetic look on her face.

Dema opened her mouth, realizing what had happened. But, Edward beat her to it.