CLASH OF THE DRUG TITANS (HYACINTH/HERA)

"This is a feisty one." Hyacinth (Hera) said touching her protruding belly. Zaire smiled at his beautiful young bride. Hyacinth was certainly the pearl of Harlem. She earned that name because of the pearl handled .45 she carried. She was as much a queen pin as her husband was a Titan.

They grew close while disputing the over Fort George territory. Nagel Ave was ripe with fertile business. Hyacinth was their built in for such a neighborhood, coming from a long line of strong geechie woman who ran their business for over 70 years.

Zaire had witnessed for himself the power of the young beauty, locking down the neighborhood. Nothing moved without her knowledge, and she ran the drug trade & prostitution ring with an iron fist. Zaire had been hearing about this woman with the smarts and passion for business that matched his own. When he progressed on Nagel Avenue himself, he was met with the Queen Bee herself.

"Can I help you sir?" she asked Zaire, with her left brow slightly raised leaning into the passenger side of his BMW. He didn't want to admit that she'd caught him off guard, that no one had ever been able to do so. He sized her up and down and liked her style.

"I've been thinking about bringing some business uptown. This looks like a nice spot." he said surveying the block full of potential consumers. Hyacinth was renowned on the block, but she was also clever. She moved under the cloak of anonymity, making her persona urban legend.

Zaire smiled at the beauty with milk chocolate skin and braids twisted expertly into a chignon. "Hey, show me around and maybe there will be a job in it for you."

Hyacinth smiled (not missing a beat) and responded, "Funny, I was just gonna say the same thing. If you need a job, I have one for you with your ambition, you can get far."

He was taken with her strong and silent demeanor, but she needed to be aware of what she was dealing with. He was not the one.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time...I need someone who knows their way around. Are you up for being my guide?"

"Sure I am. Guide yourself straight down Nagel, make a right and you'll run right into Riverside Drive. It's the quickest way back to Harlem."

"Do you realize who you talking to?" He asked the young beauty with an edge of malice to his voice. Hyacinth smiled with a "knowing" in her eyes.

"Yes Zaire, I know who you, shame you don't know who you're dealing with." Hyacinth turned away almost immediately. He was just about to respond when he noticed the hand print she'd left on the door frame of the car.

He knew the color and consistency... it was blood.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next, Medina (Medusa)