CLASH OF THE DRUG TITANS (ATHENA/ALTHEA)

Bed-Stuy was jumping tonight. Althea was a Queen pen in her own right. She ran a couple of condos in Brooklyn where the ventilation system was set up to filter the air. Recreational drugs and pussy were always a great mix and a wonderful breading ground to grow money.

Though she was all woman, Althea hated being restricted to a woman's world. She held an underground gambling ring in the bowels of some East New York tenements.

Anything that made Althea money was game; girls, drugs, whatever...

Tonight's game was a cock fight; she'd watched how lucrative it had been for her barrio buddies, and she had learned to duplicate the success.

Althea was strategic in her game, studying her opponents and those who slept too hard on her. She loved that shit though. A lot of cats made the unfortunate mistake of sleeping on her because she was a woman. By the time they realized she was a formidable opponent, it was too late. Two of the buildings she owned (and had built from the ground) had human foundations.

Her favorite disposal was along the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Many "so-called" gangsters and their wanna-be fledglings came to the same watery end.

The basement of 131 East 21st Street in East New York was known in the hood as "The Castle." Of all of her underground dwellings, The Castle was  one of her favorite spots.  Despite her business having female ownership, the room was always filled with the heat of screaming testosterone. She'd won all her fights that night and was up by $29,000. It was her room - her rules and everyone knew it.  Everyone knew the code...the silent code of how to be a good loser, but Benny Jerome did not.

Benny was one of her up and coming business fledglings. He was barely 29, seven years he junior, but she'd taken a shine to the young hustler. He was beautiful.  Benny Jerome was definitely a black Adonis, his beguiling good looks commanding attention wherever he went.  He stood beautifully sculpted at 6 feet 4 inches, fair-skinned muscle-toned with deep emerald eyes. His hair was as beautiful as he, falling just below his shoulders.  Althea loved it.  From the moment they met and engaged in conversation, she wore Benny like an accessory.  She loved the attention she got on a regular, but with Benny fixated on her, all his attention fell onto her by default.  When he was with her, everyone wanted what he wanted...she became desired...and eared.  

For his part, Benny loved the smell of power.  He was sure it had a smell and it smelled like her.  Althea was a hard edged beauty.  In no way the conventional beauty, she was the spitting image of her daddy.  Her androgynous good looks caught many up in her rapture.  Men and women were taken with her, but something in her gaze hinted at the danger.  Froze them in their tracks as they retreated back inside themselves, away from the danger that lay within her...but not Benny.

The day he first laid eyes on her, he swore his world had opened up...wide.  All the tribulation of his thus far disappointing life now seemed worth it.  Althea had jet black skin with almond shaped eyes, dressed in beautiful, long lashes.  She had that pretty tomboy thing down to a science.  Her makeup was Vaseline for smoothing down her perfect, naturally arched brows.  Her lips were as full as her ass and her thighs and or all that she was, Benny was instantaneously drawn to her.

They'd met through Darryl, a junior in in the Jennings family.  Daryl's family was old Brooklyn money, only surpassed in wealth & status by Althea's.  The two families often joined forces and it was anticipated that Darryl and Althea connect to "strengthen" the bonds between the family, but it was not to be.  Neither had an interest in the other.  Darryl loved Karyn for years (his high school sweetheart) and Althea was not into Darryl at all.  Darryl had no interest in the family business...he wanted to do his music.  His father Geech, had been pushing for him to learn the business, but he had no interest.  When Benny showed interest, it was the perfect set up...Geech would have a "son" to pass the business along to and Darryl would be free of it.  

They met at a business dinner between the two families.  He walked in the room with an unparalleled confidence and for the first time in her life, she was caught up.  

"Thea, I'd like you to meet my boy, Benny."  He extended his hand and captured hers.  He placed his brilliant lips on the back of her hand and she swore she almost felt herself swoon...

"Great to finally meet you," he said after kissing her hand.

"I'm sure it is" she responded in an attempt to regain some of her composure.  She turned from him in that instance and began to mingle, but not before he saw the chink in her armor...he'd gotten through.  He followed her with his eyes all night...at the table, the bar, the dance floor.  He followed her hips as she seductively made her way to the private guest bath in the den.  She knew he was watching.  Had to.  She turned and caught his eye with a look that was clear.  He got up from his seat and slipped into the den behind her.  Once they were inside with the door locked behind them, he fell to his knees before her.  His tongue was amazing.  He knew she'd taste amazing...and he was hungry.  She melted at the feel of is tongue.  He finally surrendered her orgasm to his pleading mouth. When she was good and wet, he bent her over the table and slid inside of her.  Her vagina wrapped around his dick like a comforter.  He'd never felt a woman so tight, so wet, so warm, so welcoming.  That was several years ago...now they were inseparable.

She loved putting her fingers in his shoulder-length locs when he went down on her. He was eager, which was a definite bonus. He'd been ready to please from the start, and Althea had put him to the test. She'd personally taught him how to please her and as a reward he'd become one of her personal assistants.

It was in their seventh year when Benny began to display a signs of entitlement. He was cocky being so close to Althea. Others noticed, but they knew better than to draw Althea's attention to it...he'd do it on his own.

That night, Benny was down by $17,000. He was visibly annoyed that he was losing to a woman, even if she was his woman. He sucked his teeth loudly and rolled his eyes.  "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" he exclaimed.

Almost instantly the room got silent.   She rose from her seat, Patron bottle in hand.  Raising the empty bottle, she split his head open. His boldness angered her. How dare he!  In front o everyone, too!  She didn't want any of these motherfuckers thinking they could EVER push it that far. Benny fell to the floor gripping his skull.

"Get him the fuck up." she commanded, "Pull the paddy wagon around, I don't want blood all over my seats." Benny lay on the floor afraid to move and in excruciating pain. It was in that moment that Benny saw what repelled everyone else.  The thing that sent them all running.  He saw it clearly now in her eyes.  Unfortunately, it was too late.  He was picked up swiftly by four of Althea's henchmen and thrown in the back of her "paddy wagon." His heart was racing. He knew what was gonna happen; no one ever came out of the paddy wagon the way they went in...

Benny was found in the Atlantic train yard on a parked trained marked for Hempstead. He'd been dead for four days and infested with blow flies. Whoever placed him there made sure he was unrecognizable.

That night, Althea took Lamont home. The adrenaline that flowed threw her always made her horny. She wasn't interested in fucking, but he hoped he had a hell of an appetite.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up; Hyacinth – (Hera, Wife of Zeus)