19

"Are you kidding me Gino!?" I yell at him trying to get out his hold.

"Baby, just let me explain..."

"Fuck you!" I told him as I hit him on his chest multiple times.

"The crazy part is I'm not even mad, you can save the damn apology bull shit. I saw everything, and I didn't even thought it was you."

"I was just in the zone."

"So, you telling me every time you're on this fucking zone this how you are?" I stop fighting him. I stand in front of him crossing my arms in front.

"I didn't mean that..."

"You ignore me for like four days."

"I know baby..."

"Don't fucking call me baby on some real shit don't."

"You my girl."

"No I'm not, you're on your zone so I'll let you be." I side step about to walk away when he grabs me.

"If you think you gon leave me, you got me fuck up." He harshly tells me.

"I guess you fuck up then."

"I will fucking kill any niggah that come close to you."

"Starting with Nathan huh?" Shock is shown on his face as I say this. He didn't think I'd found out he was the one who beat Nathan so bad.

"You didn't think I would found out. I don't know what bitches you were fucking around with, but not me!" I slap him hard not caring who saw. I take this opportunity to walk away from him. Ryan caught my eyes giving me a sad look as I ignore him. I also saw Clint and Pierre with the two girls I saw earlier. They didn't even look my way as I walk away looking for my girls.

"There you are! Where the hell were you?" Samantha says as Jessica watch me.

"You good?"

"Yeah, just a small altercation." I reply to them as we make our way out the place.

After we left I made sure to put my phone on silent for the rest of the night, knowing Gino is going to be blowing my phone up for his little behavior I saw.

"I had so much fun!" Samantha yells out as soon as we enter my place.

"I'm not going to lie I did too!" Jessica comments right after Samantha. I smile shaking my head at them. They follow me to the kitchen as I hand them both a water bottle.

"I suggest you get your pills ready since you were drinking." I told Samantha.

"I'll be good. I know my limits."

"We should do this again in a couple of months." Jessica says going towards her gym bag.

"Coupe of months!?" Samantha says staring at Jessica. I laugh at her reaction.

"Samantha, ain't no way I'm going to be going out every week. We got school to worry about man." I said removing my sneakers.

"Man, y'all some lame ass hoes." Samantha smile checking her phone.

"We can crash here right Amerie?" Jessica ask me.

"Of course. There's a big pull out couch that hasn't been use. I make sure to keep it clean." I walk over to the living room with them following me behind. I set up the pull out couch, grabbing the blanket and pillow out the closet.

"I might as well sleep here." Samantha announce as she drops her things and head to the bathroom.

"Amerie, your phone been blowing up. I think someone is trying to reach you." Jessica says trying to hand me my phone.