4

Hey guys this chapter is short, but enjoy

"I'm really glad you came with me to the chill spot and we talked. I feel so much better about my decision making." Cat told me as we pulled in my apartment complex.

"No problem Cat, I'm always here when you need a talk down." I told her giving her a hug and patting her back.

"I'll text you when I get home."

"Hopefully, I'm not knock out by then." I reply to her.

Once inside I sigh to myself removing my outfit and shoes. I went over to the kitchen turning on the light and hooking my phone to the speaker as I play some instrumental music and begin taking out ice cream out the frezzer.

My phone begins to ring and at first, I ignore it wanting to be alone and cook dinner, but after the third time whoever is calling wanted my attention.

'Hello' I greet on the phone.

'Damn, you got another nigga already?' Gino deep smooth voice enters my ear.

'I honestly forgot about you.'

'I figured you would say that, open the door.' Gino surprise me.

'You're here?!' I said a little to rude.

I speed walk towards the front of the door where there was a mini screen where a camera is outside my door to see whose outside when they knock on my door.

Gino is indeed in front of my door with one hand in his pocket while the other hand is holding the phone.

'I told you I was coming over to chill with you.'

'Give me a second.' I told him jogging to my room to grab basketball shorts and a tank top right quick to cover myself up.

'You know you don't have to go extreme to look pretty for me.'

'Boy, no I didn't have clothes on.'

'That could work too you know. I honestly don't mind.' He said as his voice went deeper.

I ignore him, as I walk back to the door and unlock it letting him see me.

His eyes zero in on me and he smiled deeply licking his lips.

"It's about time you let me in, I was beginning to think you were trying to hide from me." He said removing his jacket and placing it on the coat rack.

I roll my eyes shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Nice place you got here."

"Thank you. So, what made you want to chill with me so badly?" I asked him as he follow me to the kitchen. I glance over to him watching him as he looks around examining everything that's around him. I guess you can say he's trying to figure me out, but little does he know I remove all the family pictures that we had out and I placed them in a big box that's locked in my closet.

"I told you I'm very interested in you." He said simply as he watches me take my tub of ice cream and turn my direction towards the living room.

"You still didn't tell me why."

"Why do you do that?" He asks me as we sat down next to each other in front of the television as I flip the channels. I honestly hope he sat somewhere no where near me, but my wish didn't come true.

"What? Think there's another reason why you're pursing me and not some other chick who would give it up willing to you?" I told him with a playful attitude and he chuckled.