MRS University, Present Day

[Here I am again XD So for those of you who are reading Spoiled Brat, I apologize, I accidently made the update private DX Meaning only my followers can read it. I sent a request to make it public again, so it should be available to everyone in a few days. But anyway~

Here is the update for Timeless, and really I just want to thank all of you who have been so supportive and sent such nice comments about my writing, it means a lot. I'm happy I get so much love, I just want to hug all of you~ But this chapter is espcially dedicated to @Exellda and @ThePerfectEnding8 ~ The both of you gave me the fuzzies >w< GO READ EXELLDA'S STORY 'Levi's Wings Of Freedom' BECAUSE IT'S REALLY GOOD AND AWESOME. AND IT'S ERERI/RIREN WHICH MAKES IT EVEN BETTER. XD

-Okay, That's enough. Shout out to all my readers though, I really love you all~

~Danni~]

*Levi's POV*

Eren....no...why is Eren here....? I told Erwin to....keep him home....

Eren's panic-stricken face.

The tears.

Those beautiful eyes....

Damn them.....

Eren no....

You're not suppose to see this...

I don't want you to see....

My demise.....

It was going to happen eventually, but I didn't want to see those tears....

Those tears....

from those beautiful eyes....

Mon Amour....

S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi.....

Nous nous retrouverons dans une autre vie.....

Au revoir, Eren.....

Je t'aime....

Jusqu'à la fin des temps....

-My love....

Please forgive me...

We will meet again in another life...

Goodbye, Eren...

I love you....

Until the End of Time.

~

I jerked up from my sleep. What...was that? It was the weirdest dream / nightmare I have ever experienced. It was of me, but it seemed really dated....maybe an 18th century me? And....that damn brat, Eren, he was in it too. We were....lovers, I believe. I could only remember the last part of the dream, and even that was slipping from my memory. I could only remember the last passage of French words, which was amazing that I understood since I nearly failed French. I grunted as I sat up in my bed, rubbing my face, trying to wake up. It was four in the morning. Great. Now I won't be able to go back to sleep. I sighed, deciding to just go ahead and get showered and dressed. I made my way out the door, still unsure of where I was even going.

I found myself not wanting to drive anywhere, so I started walking around the campus. The silence of the world before most of the population woke up was stunning. I should take these walks more often. I let my mind drift, walking aimlessly and taking in the cool, crisp morning air. I don't know how it happened, but I'd somehow managed to walk off campus to some open field. It was nice there, with a beautiful willow tree growing. It was the weirdest spot for a willow, since there were no other trees of any sort around, but it seemed so perfect, so I started walking around it, observing it. I cocked my head as I noticed a rather bold carving on the other side.